End Note

I couldn't stop myself. I had to give them a happy ending.

Anyways, I want to thank each and every one of you for your support. I loved writing Tomorrow. Thanks for all the votes and comments. The comments were really fun to read ^^.

It was fun having to tap into my more vulnerable state to create the chapters where the characters are emotional. I hope at least some of the chapters were able to cause some emotion to you like how it did when I wrote it. =>>>>

I actually had a lot of things in the chapters that call back to previous chapters and such.

Also, here's the truth, I was gonna make her liking Yamaguchi a lie but once I saw how smoother it would to progress the plot if it wasn't, I decided to make it true. Also, I couldn't take it— lying about someone liking Yamaguchi.

As for the lie, I decided to stick with the small but many ones. In the end, I didn't really focus the story on the lies.

So far, I've only actually written three books and this is my favorite out of all to write. But I have a lot more in store so that might change (and by a lot more I actually mean it— around six books and a few one-shots.) As usual, I'll be providing Tsukishima content at least once daily ^^ Because what is taking a break?

If you wanna read more about the incoming books then proceed to the next note!!

Even if you don't, I'm still thankful you read this far <3 

Tomorrow has been a fun journey! Thank you for going through it with me ^^