2|really repetitive

Börja om från början

We had driven in silence for at least ten minutes before Malia decided to break it. "Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?"

It was easy to forget sometimes that Malia and Kira hadn't been apart of the Pack since the beginning. They didn't know about Kate, Jackson, or anything before the Nogitsune.

Kira raised a hand awkwardly, looking at Scott. "Uh, I'd like to know, too."

Those two had been acting so strange over the past month. Kira always told us girls how much she liked Scott, and Scott had told Stiles and I that he liked Kira.

Simple, right?
Nope. Because they still weren't together.

Although, who was I to talk? It had taken me and Stiles ages to get together, not even taking into account the years of both of us ignoring what we felt to not risk our friendship.

But, it couldn't have worked out any better; death and destruction aside.

"Well, we were at her funeral," Stiles told the girls as he drove. "So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground."

"Because she was a stubborn bitch. Which we knew. I swear, no one bad in this damned town can stay dead," I huffed.

"She was never in the casket," Scott concluded.

Kira and Malia still looked confused, so Lydia added a bit more depth. "She was Allison's aunt. And a total sociopath."

Kira was watching Scott, and how he seemed uncomfortable as soon as Allison's name was mentioned. It was all still pretty raw in everyone's minds, and no one - besides Chris - felt it on as deep a level as Scott.
"You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to."

"Um, yes, he does," Malia corrected, staring at the Alpha.

After a moment, Scott nodded, speaking softly. "Yeah, she's right. You guys should know. You need to know."

Stiles started with the first thing he felt was important to know about the woman.
"All right. Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Derek's family.

"Some of them survived, like Cora, and Peter."

"A very angry Peter," Lydia clarified.

"Yeah. He's the one that bit and turned me."

"And the one who caught Kate in the end. He ripped her throat out and killed her," I explained. "Or so we thought."

Stiles sighed, "And we saw her buried."

"No. We saw a casket, remember? She wasn't in it," Scott corrected, repeating what he had said earlier. "The Calaveras heard that Kate had been killed by an Alpha's claws. They wanted to make sure she was really dead. Her body was healing; more and more, as she got closer to the full moon. She was coming back. So they switched out the bodies. They took her.

"If a hunter is bit, they have to take their own life before they change. The Calaveras, they treat the code like law. They make it their responsibility to enforce it."

"Good for her," Malia interrupted. "I wouldn't do it either."

"Would you kill half a dozen people to get out?" Scott asked. "Because that's what she did."

Man, Araya had really given him the full story when they had take him.
"Yeah, well we always knew she was insane," I said quietly.

"So Kate's a werewolf now?" Kira questioned, trying to get a full picture.

This is where Scott hesitated. "I don't know. You know, there's a saying, sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are."

"What kind of shape is sociopathic bitch?" Lydia asked rhetorically, beating me by half a second.