4

My conscious was quickly fading from me. Before I blacked out, I felt the mask go over my head again, and a needle stick into my forearm.

By the time I finished telling her how I ended up here, I realized that I shouldn't relax about being here. They did something to me yesterday and it definitely wasn't for a benefit of my well being. It was something different and I hadn't had a clue on what they actually did to me, and why.

"See? An injection, Harry. There's obviously something in there that they like if they used it on you again. You just being sick was a coincidence."

"Well why else would they give me pills, drinks, and injections for?" I retorted.

"They could be giving you steroids." She shrugged. I frowned at her before she started laughing. "I'm only joking. I'm trying to lighten up the mood here. You just revisited something painful and now you're also finding out that they're doing something to you. No need to be so serious."

"Do you think they'll do it to you too?"

"Probably. I mean why are we here together?"

"I have no idea actually. You're awfully calm for someone who also got kidnapped not even a day ago."

"Eh, I just don't really have much to go back to." When she said those words, my first assumption was that since she was suicidal she really didn't care about living. Then I remembered that I shouldn't really judge her because she had a secret. Jade was being cryptic of something and the secret was hidden under her scars.

An awkward silence filled the air. "Um here. I'm burning up like I'm in Hell."

"Can you say any curse word other than Hell?" Jade smirked. I kept my mouth shut. What I was going to say would only anger her. Jade put her sweater on the ground and laid on it, looking up at the ceiling. "Ah crud. What do I do if I have to piss or take a shit?"

"Buckets."

"That's gross. Do we get separate ones for our liquids and solids at least?"

"Yeah."

"Thank the Lord." She sighed in relief.

I started coughing again. Every cough I felt something vile rise in my throat, inch by inch, until it got it out. Finally my coughing finished again. "You good?"

"I am now. Could've used some pats on the back."

"I'll keep that in mind next time."

After a while of our silence, we heard pattering against the rooftop. It was raining. "Man could I use a shower."

"Yeah, you could. I think you've been here for more than a week mate."

I chuckled, "pretty soon that'll be you."

It was awkward between Jade and I. We briefly met, not even a day ago, yet we were in a similar dangerous situation. There should've been an alliance between us, a bond and especially a desire we shared. We should've been working together to escape. Here we were though, sitting on the cold damp floor and looking around, not saying a single word for the longest time. Pretty shortly that silence fell as I started drifting off into another sleep.

...

"Eva!" I called behind her. "Eva wait!"

She turned around with a curious look sparkling in her hazel eyes. Her books were clutched to her chest and her friend with red hair stood next to her. Students in the hall annoyingly walked around us. "Hey Harry."

"Louis was suppose to ask you this but he is too scared to. He wanted to know if you wanted to go a diner with us. You know the one where they have bands or singers playing in the front?"

"Oh Louis. He knows I have a boyfriend."

"He said as friends. It's not a date either, I'm gonna be there. You could bring your friend along if you want to too." I motioned my head to the red head beside her. She blushed.

Eva looked at her friend who gave her a nod, and then up to the ceiling and contorted her face into a thinking one. After a couple seconds, she smiled and spoke. "Tell him to call me and give me the details."

"Can do." I gave a dimply smile and shoved my hands into my pockets. "Bye."

"See ya later."

Two days later we sat in the back of the diner. Eva and her friend Margaret, which I learned by talking to her, sat across from Louis and I. We were too engrossed in our conversation to realize that we spoke loudly over the band playing in the front.

We've been here for hours, just talking and having a good time. Eva brought alcohol, in which the four of us all finished off the bottle before we arrived at the diner. It's not like we were drunk out of our minds, we were just slightly tipsy.

I looked around the table to meet Louis and Eva's eyes with a cocky grin, and then at Margaret with a nod. "We have to go."

"What the hell Styles?" Louis laughed. "Get it."

"Have fun you two." I stumbled away from the table, and then the door. Margaret followed close behind. Our hands interlocked as we tried to find a taxi.

"I got it." She giggled. A minute later a taxi appeared and the curb as we got in. We directed the driver to her house as we impatiently waited. She teased me as we neared her house, and once we arrived we entered quietly.

The dark and silent house made it easy for us to maneuver without worrying about her parents.

"They're out doing some things. Don't worry, they won't hear us." She smiled running her finger up and down my chest. After I returned the smile she grabbed my hand and led us into her room. It wasn't until I fell on top of her, out lips smashing and breath mixing quickly that I heard something loud burst in my ears.

"Get off of me!" She screamed.

I frowned because her lips were still kissing mine as I heard that. Her fingers started to undo my shirt. "Fuck off!"

This time those words sounded like someone was in my head. It confused me because Margaret didn't say them. No one swore either. I flinched my head back and opened my eyes. We slowed down as I stared at Margarets red sweaty face.

A scream emitted into the air but yet again it wasn't Margaret. Suddenly I realized this never happened in real life. We had sex with no interruptions.

"Harry!"

I opened my eyes to be met with light.

I was dreaming. Actually more like revisiting the past. As I started to take in the fact that I was still here, I didn't see Jade.

"Get off of me you sick fuck!" I heard behind me. When I turned around I saw Jade blindfolded with the same two men who took me into the doctors office and drugged me.

Rewritten January 2 2016.