16

Part of me thought she was talking about me. The only way to have known for sure, was to ask. That was not going to happen because if she did say I was the reason she had something to live for, I could almost guarantee that I would definitely like her to the impossibly high height of not coming down from it.

About a week or so passed by since Jade told me how she got here. I could not quite figure out exactly because I went for so long without even knowing what time or day it was. Inside, it felt like an eternity.

Meanwhile I sat inside my cell propped against the wall with my eyes closed, I heard shuffling and a voice. I hesitatingly opened them slowly, frowning when I saw Brian and Alice talking. My heart slowly pumped from me holding in my breath, fearing that they caught me.

It was dark in the warehouse. All the lights were cut off for some unknown reason. It only added to my fear but I pushed away all negative thoughts and sighed quietly. Alice had a confused look on her face as Brian silently talked. They both were oblivious that I was watching them talk and unlock my cell door.

I quickly glanced over at Jade who was peacefully sleeping. Her index finger and thumb rested on her chapped lips as small puffs of air were released. She looked so beautiful and at peace with everything.

"Oh he's awake." Brian assured. "Get up and come with me. Don't try anything."

"When have I ever." I more said than asked. My hand pushed myself off the sturdy ground before running it through my dirty hair. I haven't properly taken a shower since I was forced here, only a few simple washeswith small hygiene items. I wished I could take a shower now; I missed it.

Alice glanced at me a couple times as we walked behind Brian in the dark without any words. I kept my gaze straight ahead trying to keep my cool down. Something inside me was slowly igniting with fire.

"After you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I walked into the medical room before Alice. Brain walked in right after us and instructed us to sit at a seat by a table as he prepared something. The lights flickered on.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alice expectantly looking at me. It only encouraged me to keep looking straight ahead with my jaw clenched together in order to prevent my mouth from saying something else.

"Harry I know you can see me." She whispered with fearful eyes. When I didn't respond she stared at Brian to make sure he wouldn't turn around. "I didn't tell them about what you and her did if that's the case."

My reason for ignoring her wasn't because I thought she ratted us out. The real reason was actually unknown to me. There was just something inside that didn't want me to talk to her. Not now at least.

"I need to tell you something Harry, because it's really important. It's about-"

"Okay blondie stand up and stand right there and you my boy, stand right here." He touched Alice and I as he tried to place us about a foot away from each other. I noticed he held a camera in his hand. "Stand straight up."

I rolled my eyes and stood up straight, Alice did the same. We both looked at the camera with straight faces, waiting to have our pictures taken. A blinding bright white flash erupted with no warning, making me blink multiple times before Brian instructed me to sit down again.

Alice was told to lay down on the seat without her shirt on. It made me curious on why he asked of that, and also why she actually complied to that.