21

Jade closed her eyes and smiled even bigger. She brought her lips to mine and broke the curl she was positioned in. Our lips intertwined for some time until she slowly pulled away. With her eyes still closed, she brought her left arm to plant on my chest. "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

For the remainder of the time, we laid together in the chair slowly falling asleep with the sound of our breaths colliding. When I was on the verge of falling asleep, some warmth and weight faded away and there were beeping noises. A light hand shook me awake and when I opened my eyes, Jade stood before me with my clothes in one hand, and hers in the other.

"Although I like you better with just your boxers, and even without, you should put some clothes on."

"Oh." I hesitated slightly confused on what was happening, "Yeah sure thanks."

The clothing was warm from the dryer and when I put it on, my body heated until it all seeped into me. After couple minutes, I started to remember what was happening.

"How much longer until they come back?" I splashed some cold water onto my face.

"10 minutes?" Jade thought.

I groaned, "Ugh so soon. I wish we got more free time like this."

"Mhm." Jade giggled with a smirk on her face, "I do too."

"Oh could you braid?" Jade suddenly asked.

"Sorta, I'm not the best."

"Braid my hair."

I motioned her to sit on the floor with her head in between my legs. When I touched her hair, it was so soft. My hair was soft, but not as soft as hers. I grabbed a section of her hair and started to braid it.

"So, boyfriend, how did you learn to braid?" My stomach flipped at how the word danced on her tongue.

"My little sister always made me play with her dolls and she taught me eventually."

"You have a little sister? Tell me more about her."

"Her name is Gemma, she's a couple years younger than me. She would always try to get our mom to let her wear makeup and change her hair to crazy colors but that's what teenagers dream of I guess."

"Did she ever get to dye it?"

I chuckled, "My mom would murder her if she did."

"I don't think she would be in that much trouble."

"Do you have a hair tie or something?"

"Nope." She got up.

"Then why did you-" a door opened and we heard the men come closer to us.

"Harry, I think it's best that they don't know we are dating ok?" Jade panicked. I nodded my head in time before the men came back into the room.

"Aye you guys look one hundred times better!" Henry rubbed his hands together. He looked at Jade longer, observing her, "especially you girl. Way too good, hot damn."

I couldn't help but feel jealousy rise in me and I wanted to pound him in a wall for what he did to her, and for cat calling her out in front of me. My heart rate picked up and my breathing intensified when he got a 360 of her body.

"Boss we should get them back now."

"Ok put the blindfolds and handcuffs on." he walked back to the group.

They did as told to and guided Jade and I back to the building. The room was colder than usual. A sudden light blinded me when the blindfold was ripped off. Nothing has really changed while we were gone.

"Can you please hurry up with that?" Jade asked Brian.

"Calm the fuck down. Stupid thing is jammed." he fiddled with the handcuffs. Finally after a few jiggles Jades hands were free and she was guided to my cell.

"Thanks." Brain paid no attention to her and disappeared somewhere in the warehouse.

I started to lay down in the ground to fall asleep when Jade stopped me. She asked, "what are you doin?"

"Going to sleep?" I said obviously.

"Not now."

"Why?"

Her hands played with each other in her lap, "I want to sleep with you."

My eyes were slowly becoming heavy, "I'll try to stay awake."

"Woohoo!" Jade cheered. Ever since we were in the shower together something in her changed and I wasn't sure how or why. I was going to ask her but I didn't get the chance when she spoke out.

"Henry!?" A few moments later Brian came back into the room.

"What do you want?" He snarled.

"Could I talk to Henry?"

He handed Jade handcuffs once again, "Put these on."

She did as he said and then they left me clueless in the cell. Why did she want to talk to him?