🐞1🐱

Marinette's Point of View

(Photo not mine. Just saw it on Facebook)

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS:

A/N: Hi! I just wanted you guys to know some facts in order for old readers (readers that have read this before I've edited it) to understand. First of all, some parts are still cringy---made by the eleven-year-old me--I'd just decided to leave some and continue the story. Second, I changed what was supposed to happen in some parts. Third, I want you guys to remember that in this fanfic, Adrien and Marinette are childhood friends. Fourth, Alya and Nino doesn't exist in their world but, who knows? Lastly, this is just a fanfic, the characters are not mine.

Anyway, keep reading and thank you so much for reading the note! :)

_______________________________________

"Marinette, I-I love you," Adrien said and smiled.

I froze in my spot as he spoke those words. I didn't know this day will come! I didn't know that he'll finally say the words I've been wanting to hear for ten years! I can't believe my crush loves me back!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I smiled back. "I-I love you t-"

"MARINETTE! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!" he shouted at me.

Huh?

I opened my eyes and realized it was just a dream. I had dreamed about it for so many times already. Tikki was in front of me. She was the one who shouted and... not Adrien.

I sighed. I really thought that was real. Anyway, Adrien will never love me more than his best friend.

Adrien. The Adrien Agreste, son of a famous fashion designer. Everyone in Paris knew him. His face is everywhere. And me? Oh I'm just Marinette Dupain-Cheng a. k. a. Ladybug but, even though Adrien and I were best friends, I didn't dare tell him since the day I signed up to be a superhero.

"Marinette, it's seven o'clock! You're going to be late!" My kwami shouted.

I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom.

AT SCHOOL...

"Oh no! I'm going to be late!" I whispered to myself as I ran to the stairs.

Hmmmm... I wonder where's Adrien.

Suddenly, I bump to someone.

"S-sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" I apologized to the guy.

"It's okay M-Marinette," the guy replied.

I look up and realized it was.....

"N-Nathaniel?"

"Oh h-hi M-Marinette!" He stuttered and looked down.

"Hi Nathaniel, do you mind if I ask you something?" I said and he looked up. "Did you see Adrien?"

"Oh," he replied as he looked down again.

I knew Nathanael has a crush on me but, it's in the past.

"M-Marinette, I'm just wondering..." he said and looked up. "If you could be m-my... date this Friday? You know, the prom? Have you gotten a date yet?"

I smiled. No one had asked me yet even Adrien.

"Ofcou-"

"MARINETTE!"

I turned around and realized it was...
A-Adrien?

Adrien ran into my direction and grabbed my hand, away from Nathanael.

"I'm sorry but, Marinette is my date," Adrien said, emphasizing the word, my.

Wait, what?!

If I'm still dreaming, please don't wake me up, Tikki!

End of Chapter One