🐞2🐱

(Photo not mine)

(Photo not mine)

Oh my gosh! Did Adrien just said…..

I’m her date this Friday?! I’m so happy right now! I was brought back to reality when someone spoke.

“Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Are you listening?” Ms. Bustier hissed.

“I’m sorry, Miss,” I apologized.

She smiled.  “Good, now, Marinette, may you please answer question eleven?”

I stood up and wrote my answer on the board. “Thank you, Marinette, you can go back to your sit now.”

LUNCH BREAK…

“Mari, my father’s going on a business trip tomorrow. Would you mind if we will have a sleepover at my place?” Adrien asked me while walking.

“But, it’s Thursday tomorrow. Aren’t you going to shop for your outfit? Oh, I have an idea! If we can’t have sleepover, what if I’ll go with you tomorrow after school to shop? Is it okay?” I asked.

Then, I blushed when I remembered what Adrien just said a while ago:

“I’m sorry but, Marinette is my date.”

“Oh, y-yeah… I forgot about that but, I’ll ask my father about that later,” he said while scratching the back of his neck. “So, Marinette… will you be my date?”

I giggled. “Oh Adrien, haven’t you remembered? You already told me earlier and that’s a yes."

“Oh, sorry, I forgot,” he said and chuckled. “Sorry, Marinette.”

I laughed and continued walking to the cafeteria with Adrien. The moment we stepped inside the cafeteria, everybody’s eyes landed on us.

“Hey, Marinette!” Rose exclaimed while running to our direction. She waved at me and to Adrien. “Hey, Adrien!”

“Hey guys!” Adrien and I replied.

“I’m starving! Come on, Adrien! Let’s go!” I said and pulled his hand.

Rose, Adrien, Juleka and I were friends since kindergarten. Well, actually, before we met Rose and Juleka, we were friends with Chloé Bourgeois but, as years passed by, she became mean. Chloé was being mean to me and not Adrien so, one day, everything changed. He acted like we didn’t make memories with Chloé.

Anyway, Rose led us to the bench where Juleka was waiting. We sat down.

This is the arrangement: