🐞14🐱

(CTTO)

(CTTO)

“Ummm…” he said and turned around. His back facing me.

“Ummm…”

“Tikki, spots on.”

“Tikki, spots on,” I copied and covered my mouth.

Out of the blue, the lights went off and I realized I had just transformed into Ladybug! Chat has night vision! Oh my goodness! I have to make this quick.

“Spots off,” I whispered.

“Marinette?” he turned around, just as I was done detransforming. “Are you okay? Are you not scared of the dark?”

“I’m not scared of the dark,” I replied. “Besides, it’s just a quick outage. It will come back sooner or later.”

After I said that, the lights were back.

“See? Told ya, Chat.”

Chat raised his left eyebrow. “I heard you say Spots Off. How did you know about that?”

Uh-oh. I won’t let Chat/Adrien find out my identity! Think, Marinette! Think!

His eyes widened. “Could you be...”

I gulped. Shoot! He’s going to find out.

“Could you be a close friend of Ladybug?”

I mentally sighed in relief. “O-Of course I am! Didn't Ladybug told you?”

“Nah, she didn’t,” he said. “She was ignoring me yesterday and we haven’t talked except earlier.”

“Why did she ignore you?”

Chat shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. She didn’t tell me the reason but, at least she apologized.”

***

Two months had passed and I’ll proudly say that Adrien is not my crush anymore—oh scratch that self—I still have feelings for Adrien but, not as much as I love Luka now.

Luka is nice and I must say… I finally realized I loved him now. During those two months, he always visit me every after school.

Guess what? Here comes Adrien again. He kept asking me who is this someone that I kept meeting after school but, of course, I didn’t tell him.

I just kept on saying this words to him, “It’s a secret.”

Anyway, back to Luka. Whenever he visits me, he always play me a song to cheer me up. Luka has helped me with my homework and studies and vice versa. My parents also liked him too.

“Is he the new Adrien, Dear?”

I glared at my mom. “Mom!”

His songs have always energized me to do school stuffs. Then, after that, Luka will proceed to his guitar lessons with me. So far, I found music awesome too.