Miracoulous XIV: A storm is coming

"I hate school, but seeing Adrien every day and not to mention my friends, makes it worth it." You yawn as you walk inside the school building, as Leo hiding in your backpack whispers "Don't forget to buy me that special menu of the cafeteria you mentioned me earlier."

"You really remind me of Kero." You shook your head and kept walking, until you found your classroom, fill with 10 students, but none of them your friends. "Guess I'll wait--Wah!" Chloe shoves you out of her way, making your side hit the wall. "Nnng...That hurt,you bitch!"

"As if I cared (Name), but we are having a little talk before class" Chloe flips her hair aside and takes a seat on top of the desk, even as she takes out from her purse makeup powder and adds some extra touches to her cheeks. "Is it true you are engaged to Adrien?"

"Pretty slow with the facts as your brain to understand." You give her a smug smile. "So what about it? Come here to blackmail me out of it? Because,I am not scared."

"Get away from Adrien, he is my boyfriend." Chloe closes her powder and glares. "Engagements are medieval era crap, and who knows how you meddle Adrien into your mess, but I am here to save him."

"First, --show one finger--Adrien is not yours or anyone's property--shows two fingers- second, Not Adrien or I agreed to this--show three fingers-- and three, I don't give a crap about your threats or whatever shit you want to pull with me." You walk up the stairs to take your seat which is next to Marinette's.

"What if I tell everyone you are Sher?" Chloe said but only for to hear. "Or tell Marinette you are dating Adrien secretly?"

"...." You stopped walking, freezing at the remark she just said. "How do you?"

"Because I have connections and whatever I want to know, I know. Whoever I want to blackmail?-- she stood up and approached you- I do."

"Your eyes....---you frown--Wait, I have seen those eyes." You recall Queen Bee. "You are Hawkmoth's ally!" You hissed, but in whisper.

"Have recognized me at last? Well, don't matter. Because, I have the upper hand, so here is the deal, (Name) or Sher. Breakup with Adrien, don't ever speak to him, and if possible, make him hate you. Or I will bust your life into misery forever, and I am capable of that and much more." Chloe giggled and walks away, flipping her own hair aside. "Have a nice day, (Name)!"

The students watch as you tear up, run out of the classroom, searching for a spot where you can unleash your anger, frustration, hatred, and desperation. Once the place has been found (favorite hiding spot) you cry as if your heart has been split in two by a sword's blade.

"(Name), I can handle that girl if you want me to!" Leo came out of your backpack and wiped the tears off your eyes. "Don't let her have the control of your life, talk to Adrien and figure a way out together."

"I am scared....What if Chloe finds me meeting up with Adrien?"

"Don't be stupid! She asked you to breakup with him, that means you have to talk with him to do that but instead of breaking up you will open up to him and tell Chloe's intentions." Leo crosses his arms and smirks.

"Leo,--his words lighten up your mood-- how can I have not think of that? How stupid can I get?! Thank you Leo, thank you so much!" You kiss his cheek, which he blushes from it, and then run outside the school building, at the entrance, and then you spot Adrien, but he is speaking with someone, yet whom? You turn to the side and find Luka, showing him something on the cellphone.

"Adrien!" You shout way too loud, causing students to stare at you with a 'weirdo' look. "I need to talk with you." You trot downstairs and on the plain floor , speeding up your pace to him.