Miraculous VIX: Ladybug...The villain?! Part 2

[2 hours later/Marinette's Room/Meeting]

"Alright girl, that does it. We have all we need for Adrien's party tomorrow night." Alya grins.

"Thank you all for what you're doing for my bro." Nino smiled.

"Oh, is nothing." Marinette let out a nervous giggle.

"A mascarade party like those I've seen on Vampire Knight." You dooze off into Anime world.

"(Name) come back to Earth, will ya?" Alya pokes your cheek, teasing. 

"Hahahaha!" You laughed, as you playfully punched Alya's shoulder.

Out of the blue, Marinette's father, interrupts your conversation, by informing Marinette she has a visitor, a boy named Lucas.

"Lucas. What is he doing here?" Alya blinks.

"Maybe he came to see Marinette, perhaps." Nino shrugs.

"Is been a while since I last saw Lucas." You pondered.

Marinette excused herself, left and then quickly returned with Lucas. "Lucas, have a seat."

"Thanks Marinette." Lucas sat next to you. 

"What brings you here?" You casually ask.

"I am glad you all are gathered here. Saves me some walks on the street. I want to invite you all to my beach house next weekend." Lucas smiled.

"Awesome/Sounds like a plan bro./ I am SO going, what about you g?/I'd love to!" Your friends excited, agreed.

"What about you? (Name)." Lucas averts his gaze at you.

"I love the beach." You smile.

"Can my bro Adrien come along?" Nino asks.

"Yeah. Could you please tell him about it?" Lucas grins.

"Sure will." Nino exchanges fist greet with Lucas.

"Then is only fair you know our secret. We are planning to make a surprise party for Adrien tomorrow night." Marinette began explaining. "The theme we all agreed upon is a mascarade ball. Will...You help us? Lucas." Marinette asked a bit bashful.

"Count me in. I even know some friends who could play some music for the party." Lucas adds.

"You just saved us time! We wanted to play music on the stereo but that was too modern for us. We wanted to hire some real musicians, to create the mood of victorian times." Alya grins.

"Then is settled! Tomorrow Adrien will LOVE his birthday surprise." Marinette giggles.

"Yeah!" All of you exclaimed.

[That night after Marinette's house reunion]

You lay on the bed, of your bedroom, and dialed Adrien's number, you want to hear his voice, know how he is doing, then again, as if you two were in sync, he calls you first. You take the call and say:

"Hello? This is (Name). Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?" You teased.

"Well my lady, if you looked out your window, perhaps your curiosity might be solved." Adrien suddenly appears at your window, as Chat Noir, with the phone hanging by his hand, near his ear.

"Hahahaha!" You laugh, hung up and go over, to slide the window open. "What a naughty kitty I have on my roof."

"My lady, I want to take you on a date." Chat Noir extends his hand out to you. "May I have the pleasure of escorting you this evening?"