THE END

6 months have passed by since Adrien and I began to date and had our first time, after one time, we have not had intercourse again, because although protection exist, is not 100% trustworthy, and we are not ready to be parents. But, what really surprised me during this past time, is that Marinette and Luka became closer to each other, to the point of going out about 1 month ago. It was difficult for her to move on from Adrien, but she also said herself that it was for the best, she can't be stuck with one guy forever and passthe opportunity of receiving love from Luka. Alya and Nico are not a couple yet, but they act like one every single day. How? They argue, hang out, share intimate secrets to each other(Alya told me they tell each other almost everything).

Queen Bee happened to be nobody else but Chloe, and she did an alliance with hawkmoth  because she was jealous of my relationship with Adrien. Boy..This guy sure has crazy girls after him (except for Marinette). The days in school went by, with one exception of normality...

"Adrien, are you sure you are ready to do this?" I glanced over.

"Who knew my father was our enemy all this time....But to hearing him confess it to me, was even more shocking." Adrien grasp (Name) hand.

"Your brother convinced him to tell the truth, although it would have been great if he had also give himself over the authorities." 

"But now everyone looks at me differently, like if they expect me to become the next hawkmoth." He sighs.

"That won't happen, naughty kitty, because the lion will punish all those who try to pull you into the dark side!"  I make Sailor Moon's pose and laugh with Adrien, cause mixing up StarWars was a bit too much.

[PRISON]

"Adrien!" Mr.Agreste grab the bars of his jailhouse. "You finally have come to see your father."

"It was not an easy decision." He sighs. " But you are my father, and can't deny your existence. Despite your crimes, you are the man who raised me when mom was absent."

"If is any consolation...All I did was to bring back your mother." Mr.Agreste looked at the ground as he leaned his cheek against the bars, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You think mom would have accepted this? That innocent lives should be sacrificed to save hers?! Father, I may be a teenager, but I believe I have more maturity than you ever will."

"Ironic, but that is true. I did not behave like the adult...I pushed you away, used akumas against your friends, and innocent people. Nothing can excuse my actions." He let out a heavy sigh.

"Look...*pauses* I didn't come here to fight... *approach him* I only want you to do things right from now on, to follow the path of justice." Adrien held his father's hands, and cried along with him. I could only stand there and watch them from a corner, because this is something between them, so I can't involve myself, only support him.

"Thank you Adrien, and I hope you are doing okay at your  new home." Mr.Agreste looked at him with a smile. "And I also hope you can forgive me for trying to engage you both in such modern times."

"All is forgotten, father." Adrien hugged him, well barely, but he tried. "Also thanks to my aunt, I have discovered what I truly want to be as an adult."

"And what is that?" He looked at Adrien.

[TIME SKIP-19 YEARS LATER]

It's been 4 months since I found out my father was Chat Noir and my mother Sher. The heroes of Paris, who fought against  Hawkmoth alongside Ladybug. You probably already figured out who I am , my name is (Name) and I am their daughter.

Unlike my mother, my miraculous became to be ladybug's, while my best friend Dimitri is the new Chat Noir, along with Mrs. Couffaine daughter Michelle  being the new Sher and their son Nicholas becoming the new Viperion and so on. I still remember the day we all became heroes and were given our miraculous at my father's secret hideout.

After renouncing to his task of hero, he became the founder of the new future generation miraculous, making sure that we (the chosen ones )will always be trained each day, to become better fighters, and to protect Paris better than anyone has ever done so. Avengers style to be precise.

"Everyone, I just received information that we have a new akumatized victim, he is located in Lyon. Now go and save Paris!"My father commanded and we all shouted:

 "TIKKY SPOTS ON!"

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"

"POLLEN BUZZ ON!"

"NOOROO DARK WINGS RISE!"

"DUSUU SPREAD MY FEATHERS!"

"FLUFF CLOCKWISE!"

"TRIXX LET'S POUNCE!"

"FANGS OUT!!"

*fwoosh!* Everyone dispatch and head to the enemy.

"I have never felt to proud of our daughter, (Name)." Adrien smiled at me.

"I hope you feel the same way, with her younger brother." I caress my stomach gently, I have 5 months of pregnancy. 

"(Name) We're having a boy?!" Adrien rushes and hugs (Name) carefully. "You make me so happy!"

"Also, your father is coming to celebrate the news and Marinette is bringing the cake. Not to mention that Nico and Alya insist on decorating the room for the baby." I wink back.

"And Luka?" Adrien looks at me.

"Oh, he will arrive soon as he gets off the plane, the world tour with his band was another successful event." I smiled.

"You know something? (Name)" Adrien peek a glance at me.

"Yes?" 

"I am a complete man thanks to you being by my side." He grabs my hand.

"And I will never forget that day..."

"Which one?"

"The day the lion fell in love with the cat." We smile at each other and lean over to kiss.

THE END.