Miraculous III: The lion who fell in love with the cat?

Author's Note: Thank you for voting on my story! Hope you keep enjoying the plot n_n

Who is he? Is he older or younger? What does he do for a living? Or is he a student? Does he like someone? These, were the questions you kept in mind, through the entire week. Ladybug, Chat Noir and Sher (You) sure have saved lots of lives this week, after inkaman. But, the more you spend time with Chat, is when curiosity gets the best of you. Also, your heart beats so strongly, when he approaches you, or speaks to you. 

"I gotta get him out of my head!" You pout with your feet, at the school's entrance. 

"Get out who?" Adrien appears, coming out of the car, behind you. 

"Oh! Adrien, hey." You turn around to wave,acting normal. 

"Morning to you too." Adrien chuckled, and didn't push to ask any further. He is a gentleman.

"Let's go to class, Adrien. Marinette and Alya must be waiting." You grin.

"Yeah, and besides I want to invite them to my birthday party this weekend." Adrien rubs the back of his neck. "You're also, invited of course."

"Thanks Adrien, you're sweet." You smile back.

"Move it!" Chloe appears out of the blue, pushing you aside , causing to fall on the floor.

"Chloe, that wasn't nice! You alright?" Adrien extends his hand out to you.

"Thank you, but who is she?" You look over your shoulder at the blonde, with heavy makeup, who turns around, and acts sassy. 

"Who am I? I am Adrien's girlfriend, of course." Chloe smirks, folding her arms, acting a snob.

"We are not a couple, Chloe! How many times must I say it?" Adrien sighs, frustrated, turning both hands into a tight fist.  

"You have been warned." Chloe  glares, and threathens you before leaving.  

"Really sorry about her." Adrien looks down. "She wasn't like this before."

"Adrien, is not your fault. You are not responsible for her actions." You smile, assuring him, everything is cool.

"Thank you." Adrien grabs your hand, and helps you stand on your own two feet. Both of you, go to class and spend your normal routine at school. After, school is over for the day, Marinette and Alya accompany you to Starbucks, and sit on a table, after each of you order something, the conversation begins.

"I am so excited! I am going to Adrien's party!!" Marinette squeals like a fangirl.

"Exactly. And because is a special evening, we must make you look extra special Marinette." You grin and wiggle your eyebrows. "Might get your first kiss."

"Eh?! " Marinette stutters. "Fi-Fi-First..First kiss?!"

"Calm down g. Listen, I am with (Name). Both of us, shall go shopping tomorrow, after school, and choose the perfect dress, that will make Adrien drop his jaw." Alya giggles, and scrolls down her phone. "My blog is growing by the minute, but everyone is wondering who the new girl is. Sher, I mean."

"Have you found out?" Marinette asks.

"Nope. I guess, it will always be a secret. Who do you think she could be? (Name)." Alya drinks her latte.

"Beats me." You act very normal, because Alya is a very perceptive person, and might suspect if you act weird or nervous. Let's just say, watching too many Anime has helped you control your emotions here XD

"(Name), is it true you had an encounter with Chloe?" Marinette asks worried.

"Blondie? "Unfortunately. Yet again Adrien stood up for me." You shrug your shoulders. "The poor guy has to tolerate that bitch every day."

"She is annoying indeed." Marinette huffs.

"Tell me about it, she really likes telling everyone, about Adrien being her property." Alya rolls her eyes at you. 

"I guess she would be at his party, is so expected to happen." You sigh, a bit disappointed at that remark you said.

"We're there to have fun, and hook my friend with Agreste." Alya winks at Marinette.

"Yep." You wink too.

"Oh, guys!" Marinette covers her face, embarrassed. While you observe how Alya cheers Marinette, over her love for Adrien, you start wondering, if someday you can be close to Chat Noir that way. Chat Noir...Only person you think of. A person who is a mystery , a person who hides behind a mask, and is a hero. Of course, he must have someone.  Suddenly, the idea hits you, Alya may know lots of things about him and Ladybug. Why not ask?!

"Alya, do you know anything about Chat Noir?"  You ask bashful at first.

"Interested?" Alya teases.

"Eh?" Marinette blinks, and stares at you, waiting for the reason behind your interest for Chat Noir, her partner against crime.

"What?" You ask, now feeling bashful, but Alya pushes her curiosity even further. "You have a crush on Chat Noir!" Alya giggles and pats your right shoulder. "No need to worry, because Marinette and I will be support you in this love between a super-hero and a high schooler. Oh! Gotta write this on my blog."

"Alya!" You shout, worried, and get people's attention, but shortly, you hide your face between your hands, and become silent. Until, you feel Alya grab your arm. "Just kidding." Alya giggles.

"Sorry about over reacting. But, let's change subject. Marinette, how long have you liked Adrien?" You glance at her.

"A while." Marinette blushes and looks at the table.

"But I am sure Adrien also likes her back." Alya pats Marinette's back.

"I agree with Alya, there." You smile, giving encouragement to Marinette. Abruptly, you look ahead, and see a young boy, around your age, with blue hair  black tips. He sits on a chair behind the table, and puts his guitar he brought along, aside on the floor.  "Who is he?" You ask yourself, but outloud. Marinette and Alya follow your gaze, and soon recognize the young boy.

"Oh! That's Luka!" Marinette smiles brightly at you. Alya, immediately calls him over, to join the group. Luka, nods and sits shortly after, with all of you, and begins to have a conversation."My name is (Name), nice to meet you, Luka."

"Likewise (Name). You going to Adrien's party?" Luka asks you, with a smile.

"Yeah, all of us are." You respond.

"Me too." Luka sees Marinette. "Hey, Marinette, the other day at the ice-skating place, had a good time. Thanks."

"Sorry, if I wasn't much fun, though." Marinette, sighs.

"Not at all. You should stop putting yourself down, Marinette. You are an amazing girl." Luka smiles.

"Thanks, Luka." Marinette smiles back.

"Oh, Adrien!" You spot Adrien who already is coming over. "What a coincidence! Wanna join us too?"

"Thanks, but actually, I asked from Nino, who Alya told where you all were coming, to tell me where to find you, (Name)." Adrien rubs the back of his neck, a bit nervous.

"Tell me." You smile, acting casual.

"Would you be...My date at the party I am giving out?" Adrien asks, staring into your eyes, but bashful.

"?!" Everybody, except Adrien was shocked at his sudden confession.