It's All A Dream, Right?(SMUT)

*Time skip after four hours of drinking games and getting shit faced*

Dark and I lay strewn on opposite sides of the couch, our legs tangled together between us and three empty bottles of whiskey on the floor next to the couch. Both of us were fucked up and giggling about random shit. Dark was leaning back on the couch staring at the ceiling blabbering about ducks and fried chicken, giggling as he did so.

I looked at our legs and a sly smile grew across my face as I ran my hand up Dark's leg, stopping at his knee for a moment as I slowly continued up his inner thigh. He stopped rambling for a moment and raising his head, looked at me, a grin on his face as well. I pushed myself up, untangling my legs from his and crawling on top of him, running my hand up to the vee of his thighs, cupping his manhood in my hands through his boxers.

Biting his lip, he smirked at me and beckoned for me to come closer with his index finger. I slid up his body, laying on him with one of my legs between his. He grabbed my face and brought it to his own, locking his lips with mine. I fisted his hair in my hand and pulled slightly, a moan emitting from deep in his throat, sending shivers down my spine.

His hands roamed up and down my body as he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. When I denied it to him he took ahold of my bottom lip in his teeth, biting it semi hard, making me moan. My open-mouthed moan gave him the access he needed, his tongue fighting for dominance over my own and winning.

He gripped my shirt in his hand as the other traveled down to the slight bulge in my tight jeans. As his fingers caressed it I moaned softly. I felt him smile against my lips and he began palming me through my jeans. I bit his bottom lip to stop the moan that so desperately wanted to come out.

My hands behind to move on their own, traveling down his bare chest to the top of his boxers and back up again. I kissed him hard before making a trail of love bites along his jawline and down his neck. When I bit down on his sweet spot he moaned and sucked in his breath through gritted teeth. Smirking, I attacked the spot, kissing, biting and licking it until I was pushed off.

When I looked up I saw Dark towering over me, his dark eyes ablaze with lust as he looked at me. I could feel the blood rushing down south as he grabbed my hands, pinning me to the couch before biting my neck the way I did to him. Soft moans exited my mouth until he found my sweet spot, a whimper coming out of me instead.

"You like that Anti?" He said as he flicked it with his tongue, sinking his sharp teeth into it afterwards.

I squirmed beneath him, my pants becoming unbearably tight.

"Y-yes Dark.... I do" I whimpered softly.

He chuckled, the deep rumble making me harder.

"Now, let's take this upstairs shall we?"

He stood up and pulled me off the couch by my hands, leading me upstairs. Both of us were stumbling slightly as we made our way up, still fucked up from the amount of booze we had running through our veins. As we got to the bedroom he pushed me toward the bed, closing the door behind him as he walked over to where I stood. He pushed me backward hard, making me stumble and fall onto the bed. 

He got over me, kissing me roughly again and taking my breath away. His hand went to the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head and tossing it to the side as he continued to kiss me. Dark's hands roamed over my naked torso before they stopped and Dark backed up, looking down at my abdomen with his brow furrowed. I was confused for a moment before my drunken mind remembered all the scars that covered my body from years of dealing with Wilford.

I immediately got scared and self-conscious, trying to cover myself before he grabbed my hands gently and leaned down toward my body. I froze, tense until I felt his lips softly touch my skin repeatedly. It took my fuzzy mind a moment to realize he was kissing my scars, each one of them, before coming up to me and kissing me with so much passion I was breathing hard when he pulled away.