Am I Gay?

Dark's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath before trudging downstairs and making my way through the living room toward the laundry room. I had to pass Anti who was watching T.V. on the couch on my way there and I heard him suck in a breathe through his teeth. I smirked slightly as I walked into the laundry room, amused at Anti's reaction.

I threw the towel into the laundry bin and walked back to the living room, sitting next to Anti on the couch. He was wearing different clothes now, must've changed when I was upstairs.

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and saw he was slightly red and fisting his hands in his lap. Was I really getting to him that much or was he irritated I came out here like this? I watched T.V. with him for a bit, glancing over at him every so often and seeing him looking me over every once in a while.

After about an hour I decided to break the silence and call him out just to see what he'd do.

"You know Anti, pictures last a lot longer. Maybe you should take one." I said, placing my legs on the coffee table, ankles crossed with my hands behind my head.

He started sputtering and went extremely red, looking away.

"Well what do you expect Dark? Lounging around with a figure like that people are gonna stare. You have to be used to that by now."

I chuckled and looked at him, folding my hands in my lap.

"Yes, I've had people stare no doubt, but they don't stare as much as you did unless they like what they see and can't get enough of it." I say as I shirt my weight so my body is facing him as well.

He looked at me when he noticed me moving, his gaze dropping down my body for a moment before looking at my face. His face was a fiery red, standing out nicely from his pale skin. I had to admit, he looked pretty cute at the moment. All red-faced and flustered with me.

"I don't know what you're talking about Dark, but I sure as hell wasn't doing that." He said as he got up, walking to the stairs. "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back"

I got up as he did and moved toward him quickly as he practically ran for the steps, pinning him against the wall before the stairs. My hands on each side of his head and my body inches from his. I could hear his heart racing in his chest as he looked up at me, an unreadable expression on his face.

"You can't lie to me Anti, you must've known this by now. So denying it just makes you look idiotic. I know what you're thinking and if it's not true, then why does your heart beat like a butterfly fluttering its wings?"

His gaze dropped to my lips before he turned his head away, biting his own. I smirked and knew Jessie was right. She always was about things like this. I wanted the man that stood before me and I wanted him badly. Maybe I craved him so because I've never felt this before. Oh well, at least I can tell the feeling is mutual. Besides, if this is how it's gonna be for another day stuck in my house, the tension sure as hell won't last long.

"I uh... I don't know what you mean Dark. I'm fine, perfectly normal right now." He said, his hands clenching and unclenching as if itching to touch me.

I smiled and leaned in closer, my lips brushing his ear as I whispered to him, "I can see through your pitiful lies Anti. You can't hide that from me." I chuckled softly, a visible shiver running down his spine. "When you think you have the balls to admit it, you know where to find me."

He swallowed and bit his lip hard, squirming underneath me. I backed away and let him go, Anti sprinting up the stairs and down the hall, slamming the bathroom door shut. I chuckled and sat back down on the couch. I knew the whole time I had him pinned he wanted to touch me. That much was clear in the way his hands moved and his heart pounded in his chest. He would break eventually and his desire would overcome him. It would only be a matter of time and I was gonna have so much fun teasing him.

If he wanted to stay in my house so badly and gawk at me, who was I not give him something to entertain himself with? I laughed and shook my head. Why did this feel right to me? Making a move on him and getting him to snap. Why him and not with the countless women who've tried to get me there? Was I gay and hadn't noticed it until now?

That had to be it, I mean, now that I noticed I did stare at my attractive male co-workers like the women tended to do to me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud "God Damnit!" From upstairs. Getting off the couch, I walked upstairs and to the bathroom. When I tried the handle it was locked so I tapped on the door.

"Anti, buddy, you good in there?"

"Yes I'm fine. Just go away."

I furrowed my brow and concern overcame my will to listen.

"What's going on in there Anti? What are you doing?"

"Nothing! I'm just... Thinking okay? So go away."

"Okay. As long as everything is alright." I walked down the hallway loudly so he would hear my footsteps receding and then walked back to the bathroom, sitting outside of it to listen. I could hear Anti mumbling to himself.

"Fucking hell... What am I gonna do now? Dark knows I like him now and I know he's not gonna stop til I break. Damn... Keeping it professional are we Dark? Ha, doubtful. I bet he does this with everyone... Sleeps with them, gets their information and then tosses them away... Just like Wilford does. Men with power are no different from each other. Always using it to their advantage and getting what they want. Well I refuse to fall into his trap like the others who have undoubtedly come before me." I heard him say.

I was hurt that he'd assume that of me. Though I suppose by looking at me that's all you'd ever see. I wonder how many people thought that of me when they first met me. Wondered about my body count as they spoke with me and wondering if they could add one more to that number. I was disgusted with myself and couldn't believe that's how people saw me. What I did to Anti was the first time I've ever been that intimate with anyone.

I got up off the floor and walked down the hall, not wanting to hear anymore of what he was saying. I didn't bother to hide my footsteps this time, I was determined to change what he thought of me. Even if it meant admitting to him exactly what I felt.

                            ***
Hey guys! Hope you're still liking the story so far. I'm still working on knowing where it's going to go from here haha. Though I suppose that's what happens as you write, even the author doesn't know how it's gonna get where you want it. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day/night!