Prank Back

(Reader's POV)

I smirked mischievously, I felt like such a troll. This was sure to ruin Severus' and James' day. Remus looked questioningly at me. I haven't told him the plan yet, but I knew he would love it. If I was wrong and he didn't like the plan, I would resort to plan B, bribe him with chocolate!

"Y/n, why do you look so evil?" Remus asked.

"Remember how Sev and James pranked us yesterday?" I told him.

"Mhmm." he hummed in response.

"Well, I've got a payback plan... A prank back!" I grinned.

"Well, what is it?" I started to see his smile forming.

"So since the two children keep quarreling over Lily, why not shock them. We can get Lily to act like she likes Peter since Peter is the least likely... well... to be liked." I snickered.

"What if Lily doesn't agree." he chuckled, "I mean liking Peter, fake or not, is disgusting!".

"I heard that!" Peter called angrily from the other side of the room.

"Peter, you say it yourself every night in our dorm!" Remus called back, "You can't deny it!".

"Yeah! We're just stating facts!" I shouted.

"Meanies!" he grumbled.

Peter turned back to the wizards' chess game he was having with Sirius and we returned to our conversation.

"Well... if Lily doesn't agree..." I smiled, "You know what, let's just see what she says about the prank. If she says no, you'll see what I'm going to do.".

"Ok." he sighed.

We stood up from our seat near the fire and walked up the stairs to Lily's dorm. I opened it up and Remus followed behind and closed the door.

"Hey, Lily." I greeted.

"Hey, y/n. Hi Remus." she smiled, "Why did you guys visit?".

"Well, we have a prank back for Severus and James. They pranked us yesterday, they need to be served payback." I said.

"I'm all ears." Lily said determinedly.

"We need you to act like you like Peter in front of them!" Remus exclaimed.

"No way! Nah uh. Do someone else, but oh king and queen, spare me of the rat!" she said dramatically.

We chuckled.

"If you don't do it, you're gonna have to kiss Severus and James!" I squealed.

Remus burst out laughing, "Damn, Lily, hard choice!".

Her eyes widened, "Fine, I'll act like I like Peter, but no kissing, promise?".

"Promise." I said.

"Does Peter know about the prank yet?" she asked.

"No, we were gonna tell him now." I said.

"Maybe we should tell Sirius too since he's amazing at pranks." Remus suggested.

"Good idea." I said, "Follow us Lily.".

We walked downstairs to see Peter actually beating Sirius at their battle of wizards' chess. Sirius was shocked, as Peter made the final move.

"Checkmate." we heard Peter say.

"WHAT? HOW?" Sirius stood up, bewildered.

"Hey, boys, good job Peter." I said, smiling.