Cheater!

(Reader's POV)

It has been a few minutes and I was still weeping in the toilet like a water fountain. The boys tried to persuade me to come out, but Sirius showed his serious side and told them to stop knocking and give me space. I was really grateful for his thoughtful move. Then, they knocked again.

"Y/n." James said kindly, "The train's leaving, we don't want you left behind.".

I quickly wiped away my tears and washed my face.

"Y/n?" James called.

"Yeah, yeah, wait." I answered weakly.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a tint of red on my face, but it started fading away. My eyes were still red and swollen. I slowly walked out of the toilet and gestured for my friends to follow. They kept silent all the way and I could feel some awkward tension between the boys. I, on the other hand, felt calm, with the silence of the walk. We found a compartment to ourselves and I saw Stephany clinging onto Remus' arm as he walked proudly into a compartment full of girls who liked him.

What a cheater and player.

"So Y/n, we won't be spending time with Remus anytime soon, you ok with that?" Peter said.

"Yeah, but you guys can hang out with him." I said, looking out at the window.

"Well who wants to be around a cheater?" scoffed James.

"Apparently a lot of girls." Sirius said, walking in. He had just come back from the toilet.

"What?" Peter and James asked in sync.

"Remus went into a hoard of girls in the next compartment. All those girls like him." I sighed.

"Exactly." said Sirius, pointing at me.

"Well, Remus ain't our problem anymore." Peter grumbled.

"He's my problem though." I whispered, now looking at my hands.

"Well, it's more of his problem." Sirius countered.

"And if he isn't loyal, staying with him only causes more harm to your emotional and maybe even physical well-being." James explained.

"It's still hard to let go, though. Especially when deep down, you know you still love that boy." I said silently.

"I know, but we'll help you through the way." Peter patted my back.

The boys nodded in silence.

"Of course we will." Sirius smiled.

~*Time skip brought to you by Dumbledore's Sherbet Lemons*~

We arrived at Hogwarts once again and I was still in a bad mood. Remus was holding Stephanie protectively and she gave him a peck on his cheek. I shook my head and sighed.

"I'm officially breaking up with Remus, I'll tell him in the common room." I said to Sirius.

"Good move." said Sirius solemnly.

"Thanks..." I muttered.

Sirius then wrapped his arms around me and I instantly was brought back to when Remus always held me close like that. I leaned my head on Sirius' shoulder.

(Sirius' POV)

I hated Moony now. I don't think we should even be on nickname basis now. Lupin. I'm calling him Lupin from now on. But besides that, I think I might have a chance with Y/n. I genuinely care for how she feels and if I could choose, I would give away this possible relationship I have with her and see her happy with Remus again. I mean, there's a really high chance she'll get over him, but it'll take a few days and that means she won't be her usual self during that period of time. I sighed.

We walked into our common room and I looked at y/n.

"Y/n, gonna break up with him now?" I asked.

She was silent for a few moments, as if she was deciding if she really should then she said with determination, "Yes.".

I nodded, "Go for it.".

"Thanks." she said quietly.

"One more thing!" I added, "Are you guys on a nickname basis? I'm doing last names now.".

"Last names.".

(Reader's POV)

Sirius is very supportive. I think he likes me still... but I like Lupin still. I see Sirius as my best friend, but will that change. I see Lupin and Stephanie kiss one last time before parting into the common room when I grab Lupin's arm.

"Hey!" Lupin groaned.

"Come on you oaf. I'm telling you something." I growled threateningly.

"Ok, whatever just make it quick, I ain't got time for ya." he scowled.

"Bastard." I mumbled.

"What's that?" he interjected.

"What do you care, Lupin?" I said sarcastically.

I dragged him to the staircases leading up to the Marauder's room.

"We're breaking up." I said.

"I don't really care, honestly." he chuckled meanly.

"Honey, it's not like Stephanie really loves you. Wait till she finds out your a werewolf~" I waved bye.

I left Remus standing there, shocked. He shook his head and ran after me, like he needed to tell me something, but I swerved out of the way and hugged Sirius.

"I did it! I broke up!" I smiled.

He beamed, "Good job! Remus doesn't deserve you, the bastard.".

Remus stood there, really confused.

When I went to bed a few hours later, one question bugged me. Why was Remus confused, if he already knew what he had done?

(A/n)

Hey Potterheads! I'm gonna try update again later today, so stay in tune! Being in lockdown+holidays gives me so much time to update so be sure to check in as often as possible.

Anyways, a question for this story.

What do you think Remus will do next?