Presents!

(Remus' POV)

I woke up with such a bad hangover. I turned over, groaning. I opened my eyes to see Peter, squirming uncomfortably, probably having a hangover just like I. I hear a boy mumbling as I sit up, seeing James, brows furrowed. Sirius was holding his head in pain. Of course, we got drunk. I couldn't really remember what had happened so I decided to ask the girls about it later.

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up, ecstatic. It was Boxing Day! I quickly put on a nice getup (image above). Leaving my roommates alone (yes we both don't like each other still) and running down the stairs and back up the stairs leading to the boy's dormitory. I knocked loudly.

"Wake up!" I screamed.

"Come in..." I heard a tired voice speak.

I barged in, "BOXING DAY AND PRESENTS WAKE UP.".

"Wait..." Sirius rolled over and groaned.

"NO WAITING MISTER." I yanked him off his bed.

"Oi." he said dully.

"Your welcome." I grinned.

I ran over to Remus, taking his arms into mine and dragging him slowly out of bed.

"Why are you gentle to him and not to me!" Sirius cried.

"I don't know." I shrugged, laughing.

Remus just lay on the floor when I pulled him off, not budging.

"Ok, Jamesy, GET UP." I screamed in his ear.

I heard him make some weird noise and I sighed, putting my hands on my hips. I took his two legs and moved it about and then pulled him off his bed.

"I'm up, I'm up." Peter sat up, "Don't pull me.".

"Ok, ok. Good." I pointed at Peter, "That's how you kids should behave.".

"But we had a hangover." Remus grumbled.

"Correction." James moaned, "Having a hangover.".

"Yeahhh." Sirius drawled.

"Well, Peter's having one too and he behaves perfectly well." I groaned, "Just geeeet up!".

"Fine." Remus put his hands up in defeat, slowly pulling himself up and digging around his luggage.

He took out a nice white, oversized shirt and an oversized light brown hoodie. To go with it, he found a pair of lose light blue jeans. He dragged himself over to the toilet where he quickly changed, not brushing his hair. Peter went in the toilet next and came out with a navy blue collared t-shirt and brown jeans. Sirius was still laying on the floor, so James went next, wearing a red jacket over a green turtleneck shirt. He had white ripped jeans. I saw Sirius get up, smirking like he had some great idea. When he came out, we saw his masterpiece. He was wearing a Santa costume with a fake beard. The Marauders instantly forgot about their hangover and started laughing hard, rolling on the floor or smacking the bed. Peter chocked and sadly died. Just kidding, he did choke, but James smacked his back hard, stopping his chocking fit.

"C'mon." I nodded towards the door, "I wanna open the presents!".

"Ok, leggo." Sirius jogged up to the door.

As we walked down the stairs, Peter had a question that I knew the answer would embarrass them.

"What happened while we were drunk?" he asked groggily.

"Ahh..." I smirked. I started telling them about all they had said.

Remus' face turned red and Sirius giggled nervously. James just laughed like a maniac, until I told him about him and Lily. Peter smiled shyly once I had finished.

We opened our presents in the common room.

"Here James!" I shoved his present to him.

He exchanged the gift I gave him for the gift he was giving me. We unwrapped it at the same time. I had received a Gobstones set. I had given him the latest release from Zonko's. We hugged each other at the end, thanking each other gratefully.

"Here's my present for you, y/n." Peter said, giving me the gift.

"And mine for you.".

He had given me a nice muggle novel he thought I would like, I smiled thanking him a lot. He opened his gift next, receiving a brand new broomstick, as he wanted to try out for the Quidditch team next year. He gasped and squeezed me thankfully.

Next, James and Sirius exchanged presents. James received some candy and Sirius received a few Quidditch posters. I gave my present to Remus next and he gave me his. He opened it, receiving a handmade chocolate scented sweater. He pulled his sweater off and wore the one I gave him, smiling from ear to ear. I opened mine next, which was surprisingly big. A violin!

"Re-Remus, a violin! That must've cost a fortune." I stuttered.

"But I knew you wanted it." he grinned.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed.

Next was Sirius' present, which he gave to me. I gave his presents to him.

I opened it, finding a beautiful scarf. It had been enchanted to have a moving picture of the Gryffindor lion. He opened the present I gave him which was a bottle of Liquid Luck.

"What?" he asked confused, holding up the bottle.

"Just in case you'd ever need it... you know with your problems at home..." I said cautiously.

"OH Y/N! Thank you so much!" he smiled happily.

"Oh thank Merlin you like it!" I sighed in relief.

We continued giving presents to each other, which lasted for about an hour and a half. I was so happy to see all my friends' smiling and worry-free faces.