You ignored me.

Third person's point of view.

Gracie Anderson stood froze in the doorway of her house she vowed never to come back to unless they found her, but here she is. Standing in front of the her brothers, who's faces she probably hasn't seen in months. Owen looked like he was gonna yell at her for leaving, Noah looked like he was gonna cry, and Caleb looked emotionless, nothing in his face. But his eyes held every emotion, so many she couldn't tell what they were. They looked older than she remembered, and Caleb was taller. She stared that them for what felt like forever, they didn't say anything except " Gracie" when she first walked in. Noah was obviously drunk, he couldn't hold himself up. He was clutching the arm of the chair with dear life. The youngest Anderson wasn't use to seeing her older brother like this, at such a weak state. He always had to be strong, kept together. But seeing him like this broke her heart. Owen looked as if he was gonna blow at any second. The tips of her ears were red, and his hand in a fist. Even as pissed off as he looked, Gracie could still see the relief in his eyes. Caleb looked as if he just finished crying, his matching eyes remembered her of when she lived here. She had to stare into those broken eyes every time she looked in a mirror, but now they rest inside Caleb's. Gracie's eye began to fill as she stared into his sad eyes, they looked so broken, and pained. All Gracie Anderson wanted was a hug from Caleb, she has been pining for him since 4 year ago. And now he's right here, in front of her, and looks like he needs one. The emotion behind his eyes stared to fill his eye. looking like they would leak any second.

Anderson Brothers stared at Gracie, she looked more like they're mother than they remember, it was almost looking in the mirror. Except instead on their mother's chocolate brown eyes she had matching ones to her father and Caleb. The last time they saw her, her hair was down to her waist, but it's shoulder length now. Gracie's eye looked more brighter, full of life, happy, right now then in the last 4 years. Her eyes wondered across the three brothers, meeting there eyes for only a few seconds until moving to the next brother. Until her eyes landed on Caleb's. And he stared right back at her. They always had the closet connection. but after what happened to him, Gracie and Caleb came almost inseparable. Gracie's eyes softened when they fell on Caleb, and he looked as if he was ready to run to her. Her eyes started to gloss over as she looked at him. Owen Anderson stared at Caleb, who's eyes were staring to match with Gracie's teary. Gracie slowly started walking towards the stairs, keeping her gaze looked on her brothers, and they're eyes followed her. She was about to reach the first step when Owen shook his head. " What they hell do you think you're doing!" his voice was loud and angry, Gracie flinch away from his voice, but only this time instead of enduring him yelling at her, she talked back." I left something here, I thought you all would be asleep" Gracie's soft, gently voice filled the ears of Caleb. This is there first interaction sine he told her to leave. He can see in her eyes that it pains her to be here, that she was truly unhappy here. Owen on the other hand didn't care, he was so mad and upset with her for leaving, that he didn't realize that he was yelling. " You aren't leaving!" his voice was harsh and uncaring, nothing like the Owen she knew. " Yes, I am" she sneered, not wanting to deal with his fake authority. She started up the stairs when someone grabbed her hand. It wasn't rough or in a violent way, it was gently, and pleading. She turned around and was faced with the same broken pale eyes she has the matching set too. His touch warmed her skin, danced across the palm of her hand, spun around the tips of her fingers. Every way he held her hand screamed " please, don't go". The youngest Anderson walked down the stairs until she was met with warm arms around her. She felt the safest here then she has felt in years. 

Every pain, every tear, every scream, cry, anything that ever harmed the two siblings washed away as the met each other in their arms. Anything that ever hurt her felt as if the disappeared from her. All the pain and darkness that was held inside Caleb was gone, every ounce was gone as soon as she was in his arms. Caleb hugged his sister like she was going to disappear from his touch if he let go, he hugged her as his life depended. Are small arms wrapped around his torso like he was gonna leave. Caleb could feel the tears start to well up, he could hear the soft sniffles from beneath him. He finally let the tears fall, dripping on to her hair. He hugged her tighter before whispering in her ear. " I've missed you so much" He kissed the top of her head, before looking down at her, she smiled a soft smile."I-" Gracie about to say something when they hear a creak on top of the stairs. All 4 Anderson's faced the top of the stairs to see Ethan Anderson staring a Gracie, with an unrecognizable look in his eye. Gracie Anderson held her breath, scared of what he would say. Until...

" Michelle?" he slurred.

---

--

-

I don't think its the biggest cliff hanger EVER! but I think it's pretty good. Or maybe not. I'm not really sure....

---H