I don't want to be alone anymore.

Third person's point of view

Noah Anderson sat on the couch for hours waiting for his brothers arrival, bouncing his leg up and down impatiently. After he had heard Owen's car speed away, he walked down the stairs, waiting for him to return with Caleb. But all he could think about is what Owen did to his poor Gracie. Noah couldn't wrap around his head that Owen would do something to his sister. The one he loved and adored, the one he would never want to cause pain towards, he made her relive the worst day of her live, and the worst pain. Noah would never except that Owen would cause intentional pain towards her. That he would purposeful harm her. Noah checked the time on his watch, 5:43. His leg started to bounce more and harder against the hard wood floor. His nerves getting more and more woken up, his head spinning with different scenarios. His mind not calming down, with his sister, with Owen and Caleb, everything was spinning and moving past him. And in a moment or weakness, Noah got off the couch and walked towards his kitchen. He stood in front of a cabinet only his father enters. Noah is 19, he's had this before, whether it was at a party, or a sip on a holiday it isn't his first. His opened the door of the brown space, pulling out a bottle of clear liquid. Reading across the front 'Absolut Vodka'  in big blue letters. Noah screwed off the sterling white cap of the new bottle, letting it fall on the floor. He stared at the bottle for a while, contemplating whether he should or not. The second oldest Anderson knew that he probably shouldn't, and it would only lead to more problems in the future, and it wasn't what the Anderson's needed right now. But it was the only was to shut his head off, everything was making noise, blasting in his ears, and ringing inside his head. He needed his escape, and for him it was the only way. After a couple of minutes he pressed the rip of the bottle to his lips. Chugging down a large amount, burning it's way down his throat. Noah shook his head, trying to make the burn go away, but once it finally did it, it hit Noah like a truck. The pleasure slowly taking the noise away from his pounding head with each sip. Sliding down his throat, the burn eventually going away. Noah Anderson's head was now clear, it now was silent and quiet. No thoughts running around questing about Gracie, or Caleb, or Owen, nobody. It was peaceful. 

The once full bottle was now almost empty, and Noah sat slump in a chair, bring the bottle to his lips every couple minutes. The once peaceful mind was now cloudy and his eyes couldn't see straight. Everything around him was moving and had 3 of everything. The pleasure it once provided him was gone and left a undying need to throw up. Noah's foggy eyes moved it glaze to the clock, but it wouldn't stop moving for Noah, so the best he could do was around '6:05'. And with that the door was suddenly opened, in walking a dead looking Caleb and a worn out Owen. Owen was practically dragging Caleb in, who looked like he got ran over by a truck. Owen set Caleb on the couch with was across from Noah. The oldest Anderson and looked at his younger brother, and the bottle of Vodka wrapped tightly in his left hand, almost empty. " Are you drunk" Owen snapped, walking over to Noah and ripping the bottle out of his hands. Noah stood up, facing his brother. Here's a thing about Noah Anderson, he is a angry drunk. He lets all his emotion take control, and angry beating out all the others. He doesn't care what he does while he's drunk, and doesn't care about anyone or anything. He lets loose and bothering to notice what he's doing. " No!" Noah spat, reaching for the bottle, tripping over he's feet. " You're drunk" Owen laughed bitterly, Noah glared at him. He could see that Owen was tired and wanted this day to end, before it really even began. But he didn't care, he was so lost at the moment, and wanted to forget about what Owen did, and about his Gracie. " Whatever" Noah slurred, stumbling over back to the cabinet. Owen gripped Noah's shoulder telling him to stop. Noah pried off his elder brother's hand off his shoulder, and got in his face. " Watch it" he warned. Noah's breath smelt like Vodka, fanning Owen's face. He pushed passed Owen and headed over to the Kitchen, slowly. " What's going on" A tired voice spoke, Noah's and Owen's head snapped towards Caleb, who was sitting up right on the couch. He had a bitch face on, glaring over at Noah, who couldn't keep himself up right. " Are you really drunk" He growled, standing from the couch " Are you really that stupid" Noah stared to make his way over to his younger brother, letting the alcohol take over his mind, not caring what he's doing. Owen step in the middle of the two, who was sending each other death threats through their minds. " You better stop" Owen warned, looking over a Caleb. " Back off Noah, he's had a bad night" he switched his head back off to Noah. " You're one to talk about who's had enough" Noah snapped, stepping closer to him. "You're the one that literally tortured our sister" Caleb growled, inching towards him. Owen laughed sarcastically " At least I'm not the one who told her to leave!" he yelled at Caleb, who was now 3 feet from him. " You told her to do that! Are you stupid" Noah shouted, shoving past Owen, making his way towards Caleb. " Oh! Like you didn't do anything" the youngest brother laughed. They were now inches apart from each other, ready to punch each other. " Guys stop, Gracie wouldn't have wanted this!" Owen voice was annoyed and dripping with angry. " You don't get to talk about what Gracie would've wanted" Noah snapped. Owen stood closer to them ready to break them apart.They were all in inches of each other, angry and hurt. One was wasted, one was pissed off, and the other was ready to throw a punch. Caleb raised his hand, when the door opened. Everything around them stopped, every sound, every breath, every second felt as if frozen in time. Every emotion washed away, Noah sobered up, Caleb's hand lowered, and Owen's pissy mood was gone. They all stared in disbelief. In walked the one thing they all wanted. They watched as it entered the room, staring right back at them. Shock was all over her face, almost as if she wouldn't have seen them in their own house.

" Gracie" the three brothers breathed.

---------------------

--------------

----------

I tried to leave it on a cliffhanger, it was my first one so I hope it has you wanting more. ;)

Honestly I wasn't going to have Gracie come, it just kinda popped up when I was writing the scene, but let me know if you liked it. :)

also, THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READ!!!!!!!!!!! Like OH MY GOD!!! I honestly can't believe! I'm so grateful for anyone who took a chance on my book, and even if you didn't like and still tried it thank you so much! <3

---H