It's taking control of me.

Third person's point of view

The youngest Anderson stormed out of the house, not being able to listen to another word out of his brother's mouth. Stomping down the street Caleb couldn't help but wonder what really happened that morning, why she was so upset, why it caused her to be so shaken up. All theses thoughts were rushing through the young Anderson mind, he hadn't realize the car pulling up beside him. He knew by the car that one of the Anderson brothers were inside, he just didn't know which. He stopped and stared at the car, he could tell by the height and the way he gripped the wheel that it was Owen, the brother he didn't want. " Get in the car Caleb" Owen's voice was quiet and tired, switching his gaze from Caleb to the dark road ahead of him. Caleb shook his head, he needed to get away from him, from his house, from everything. And that started by getting away from them. He could hear the soft scoff escape from his brothers mouth, but he didn't care. He kept walking not wanting to deal with him just yet. " Caleb it's 4 in the morning get in the car" Owen huffed, his hands tightening around the wheel with each step Caleb took. Caleb turned his glare towards his slightly annoyed brother, who was glaring right back. " No" Caleb said bluntly, his voice dripping with momentary hatred for his brother. Caleb has known what Owen said to Gracie, but at first he was so mad at her, he let it past. He let Owen do it to her, then he heard the story from what happened and he realized what Owen had been doing to her, the pain and trauma he had put her through. Caleb regretted not doing anything, for she is right. He did break his promise to protect her. He knows after the things Owen did Gracie was better off by herself, but Caleb Anderson was yearning for her, and for her presence, he had been since the day, even if he was pissed off at her, he still missed her with all his heart. And now that she's really gone, and he realized part of the reason is because of what Owen did, he wants her more than ever, and he can't. Caleb knows that what Owen did, and what he knew about is awful, and the things he did to her. Caleb was shot out of his thoughts when he heard the car door slam shut. He looked over to see Owen walking over to him, with a pissed look on his face. Caleb took off running with Owen hot on his heels, he bolted down the dark street with the sun raising slowly. He could hear the shoes of Owen speeding up, his sharp deep breaths coming up behind him. Caleb was faster than Owen, even if he was only seventeen he was still faster. " Caleb" Owen yelled, but once he was in the zone he couldn't get out. 

Caleb Anderson wanted to runaway from Owen, from his home, from his thoughts and memories, from everything that ever pained, that made him break down. But what he truly wanted to escape from was himself, he wanted to runaway from the person that hurt his sister, the one that pained her. He wanted to punch himself repeatedly, he is so mad at himself, mad at the world for taking his mother, mad at Gracie for leaving, mad at his brothers for making her leave, he was mad at his dad for ignoring her when she needed him, and most of all he was mad at his life. He wanted everything to stop, everything was running by him, not giving him time to breathe. It seems like everything Caleb ever loved was gone, his mother, his sister, his brothers bond, everything was ripped from him, and he couldn't get them back. His mother was died, his sister was missing, and he is so mad at his brother, he can't even be near him.

Tears were pouring out of the youngest brothers eyes, his legs couldn't run anymore, he wanted to give up, he wanted his sister back. He stopped running falling to the road, in a heap. Holding his knees up to his chest, tears falling, sobs escaping his mouth, shaking so hard he couldn't steady himself. Laying on the road no being able to move, crying. Crying for his mother, crying for his sister, crying from the pain, crying from his tiredness, crying from running. He wanted everything to stop, he wanted to cry without anyone watching. Owen came up to Caleb, slowing down when he saw Caleb. Curled up in a ball, hugging his knees, crying, repeating " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Over and over again. Owen bent down to level with the crying brother. Caleb's head tucked in between his knees. " Caleb" Owen's voice was soft and quiet but cautious, Caleb moved his head to look at his brother. He could feel the tears running down each side of his face, not stopping. " I miss her, I miss her so much" Caleb cries, his voice was cracked and broken, his face was full of pain and sadness, he was shaking uncontrollably his teeth were hitting each other. His pale blue eyes filled with tears, his eyes looked broken, and torn apart. All you could see was sadness. " It's all my fault!" he screamed, tears rushing down faster, " It's all my fault" his voice was getting quieter with every word, cracking. " I miss her so much, I want her back. And we drove her away." Owen watched in shock as his brother ranted about it's his fault. Owen would've swear he was talking about his mother. " I miss her so damn much! I miss her so much my heart hurts, I feel like I'm constantly in pain!" he yelled, shoving his hands through his hair hard and fast. " And the worse part is, she felt like this for years! YEARS Owen and we caused that!" he chocked, Owen stared at him, with tears starting to build up. " She was in constant pain, every day! She screamed, cried, begged for someone to look at her and realize that she WASN'T okay" His tear filled eyes stared back into Owen's. A few tears slipping down his cheeks as he looked at Caleb then the road. " I miss her! I miss her so much, it hurts so much. I want her back but she doesn't want me! She ran away from me, she left me!" His words were starting to get hard to understand from his cries. " Just like I left her" realization hit the brothers like a ton of bricks. A sob left the mouth of the eldest brother, a shaky hand going over his mouth, sitting on next to his brother. Crying on the road, crying with each other for they had drove away the only person that would help them.

As the two brothers sat on the side of the road, crying for their sister, crying for the pain they felt, crying for the pain she felt. Every single emotion they have bottled up since that day was finally coming out. They screamed, yelled, cried, sobbed, kicked, punched, anything that would make the pain go away, but it never did. The pain they felt sat inside them as they cried. Longing for the comfort of their mother, and the touch and voice of their sister. Everything they once held dear, everything they put their love into, they destroyed. Not bothering to look back to see who got hurt. The pain blinding them. With everything they had, with every once of pain and sadness they looked at each other and whisper,

" I'm sorry" .

----------------------------------

-------------------

:(

This low-key made me cry writing this.

Also, do you like the third person's point of view. I tried with Caleb's and Owen's but I didn't think it was AS good. But let me know what you think, because I would be fine doing the dad's or any of the brother's. 

--H