Chapter 22: They Gone

"Justin's P.O.V"

  Bruh i still can't believe how Lindsey gone play with a nigga like that last night. Anyways i got up and found Lindsey not in the bed with me. So i assumed that she got the kids and they downstairs watching tv or whatever. I jumped in the shower not givin' a fuck in the world. Twenty minutes later my phone ringing and shit. Usually Lindsey answer it fo me when i can't but instead it kept ringing so i lightly jogged out the bathroom into the bedrrloom and answered my phone.

*Phone Convo*
Jay: Did the police come knockin' at yo door last night?
Justin: Yeah. Li-Li lied and said i wasn't here.
Jay: Bruhhh all i got to say is don't do nothing stupid cause they watching you. Umm make sure Lindsey aight. Aight.
Justin: Aight bruhh see yo goofy thug headed ahh lata.

*End of phone convo*

    I walked out the room and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and i also yelled out Lindsey name and i ain't get no response. I turned my head and saw a note on the refrigerator. I grabbed it and began reading it.

To: Justin
      You were being a true pussy ahh niggah last night. You ain't have to talk to me like that when i was just playing. I want you to know that i took the kids and went to my moms. We obviously need some time apart. I felt like shit cause i lied to the police fo you but all you did was talk to me like i was nothing. I guess i'll see you when i see you.
                               From: Lindsey

    This note had me feeling some type of way bruh i swea. How. You just gone up and leave with the kids like that and not even tell me. Like you told me but you told me through a damn letter. I pulled my phone from out my pocket and dailed Ashley's number.

*Phone convo*
Justin: Yo Ash where Li-Li mama stay?
Ashley: Can't tell you bye.

*End of phone convo*

    She just hung up on me. I called Jay back.

*Phone convo*
Jay: I can't say none Justin. Sorry bruh.

*End of phone convo*

    What the fuck going on? I had one person that i knew would tell me info on Lindsey. I search my contacts and called Chris.

*Phone convo*
Chris: Whatchu want Justin?
Justin: She told you?
Chris: Of course dumb fuck. That's my little sister and i trusted yo ass with her.
Justin: Man i ain't mean it like that last night. But she ain't got no right just up'in n leavin' like that with my kids Chris.
Chris: Nahhhh ion wanna hear that. What you need to do is give ha space. And as of now me and you on un-muthafucka-speaking terms until you recuff my lil sis.

*End of phone convo*

     They all making this shit harder than what it already is.