Chapter 7: They took baby girl from me.

"Lindsey's P.O.V"

Lindsey: Hello is anybody here?!?

Voice: Chubby cheeks is that you.

Lindsey: Yes it's me grandpa. Why am i here?

Voice: Your here because your in a deep sleep. God has you inbetween earth and heaven. I want you to close your eyes and wake up.

Lindsey: But i don't want to wake up grandpa.

Voice: Lindsey there's two kids and a young man worrying about you right now wake up.

                "Jay's P.O.V"

    Bruh i just walked locked up my house. As i'm going to my car i see the car trunk still open and Ashley Galaxy on the ground. She never goes anywhere without her phone. Im scared and angry ass hell cause somebody took baby girl and baby girl is carrying my seed. I swea on everything if anything happens to Ashley or my baby she carrying i swea i'ma kill the motherfucker that decided to kidnap her. i picked up my phone and called my blood brother Chris(short for Christopher).

*Phone Convo*

Jay: Yo. Chris.

Chris: Yeah.

Jay: Bruh Ashley missin and she carryin my seed.

Chris: Okay i need for you to slow down. What you mean she carryin yo seed?

Jay: Are you fuckin slow? i see why mama always called you slow. Ashley pregnant.

Chris: Okay now i'm caught up. When was the last time you saw her?

Jay: Like not even five minutes ago bruh. Like ion disrespect no nigga unless dey disrespect me. i swea if anything happen to ha all hell gonna break loose.

Chris: Calm down. You know i'll send some of the gang to go look for her. And what the fuck happened to uhmm Lindsey?

Jay: What you mean?

Chris: Don't play fuckin dumb with me Jay. Word gets around fast. All i know is that she with Justin now, uhmm Justin got a kid named Iyonna uhmm it's a baby girl. And uhmm some bout Lindsey's ex is in town with a new gang.

Jay: All of that is so true. Uhmm i know your a gang leader and all so uhmm there's this Orange flag Justin found on two men in his house. Do you know that gang or no?

Chris: NO. Wait when did Lindsey's ex come to town?

Jay: Probably today or yesterday cause me and Justin just faught this nigga fo bein at Ashley's house tryna get info on Lindsey.

Chris: Lil bro let me have a gang meeting and i'll see if anybody know anything.

Jay: Aight.

*End of phone convo*

                   "Chris P.O.V"

   I just came out of my office and said "MEETING TIME". All of my workers came into the lil room and some stood and some sat down. I looked at every single one of them and said.....