Chapter 11: He has a family on the lowkey and really a HOTEL?

"Chris P.O.V"

So yeah i do have a secret family. I have a son, a daughter, and a wife. I don't wear my ring because i don't want nobody to know about them. Not cause i'm tryna keep it lowkey but because i'm trying to keep them safe. Yes i'm faithful i haven't once touched another female since i got married. Anyways my son name is Cole Thomas and my daughter name is is Shayla Thomas. I love my kids to death. Cole is seven while Shayla is five. I know your probably wondering what's my wife name is, her name is Jennifer Hernandez. She's about 5'4. Lindsey is the only one that knows about my family cause Jennifer was out of town for a funeral and i needed someone to watch the kids i couldn't let my mom know about them, not yet. Anyways we got separate houses. My wife got a house fo her and the kids while i got my house. I pulled out my copy of the house key to her house and saw her all up on some nigga. I looked at them and finally said.....

Chris: What the fuck Jennifer!?!

Jennifer: It's not what it looks like Chris.

Chris: Fuck you. I want custody over my kids. You know what fuck that i want a DNA test on them.

Jennifer: You don't have to that cause they're yours.

Chris: Ion wanna hear it Jennifer. If they turn out mine i want full custody of them.

Jennifer: They're yours and you can't have full custody of my kids. Chris shut the fuck up and listen!

Chris: Don't fuckin' yell at me!

Jennifer: Or what?!?

Chris: Just watch.

I was about to hit Jennifer but who ever that dude was jumped up and said.....

Jake: Yo it ain't even like that. I'm gay. She was just really close on me checkin' out my piercing.

Jennifer: Jake i'll talk to you tomorrow.

Jake: Aight. Bye Jenny.

I watched as Jake walked out of the house. I continued to look at Jennifer with rage in my eyes. The kids came downstairs laughing. I changed my whole face expression.

Shayla: Daddy!

Chris: Hey baby.

Shayla: Daddy, why mommy crying?

Chris: Mommy not feeling good baby girl. Cole you and Shayla go back upstairs so me and mommy can talk.

Cole: Okay.

The kids ran up the stairs so happy. As in Jennifer she sitin' on the couch crying. I bent down in front of her and held her hand with my left hand while my right hand held her chin up.

Chris: I'm sorry.

Jennifer: Why you always assuming i'm cheating? Most of my guy friends are gay.

Chris: I'm sorry ma.

Jennifer: No i can't do us no more.

Chris: Don't say that. We done been through alot togetha. Don't leave me.

Jennifer: Why should i stay? Your always assuming i'm cheating.

Chris: If i come over with my chain missing you think i be cheatin' cause you be talkin' bout' i left it at some bitch house. It ain't even like that. I got to much respect fo you.