Chapter 3: Time to let out our secrets.

"Ashley's P.O.V"

Man me and Jay are outside on Justin's porch waiting for him to open the door. The only reason why were not using our copy of the key is just incase him and Lindsey are doing something. But then I was getting angry cause we've been ourside waiting for about 4 minutes so I went ahead and used my key.

Ashley: Justin and Lindsey! Me and Jay are here!

Justin: Aight. We'll be down in a little.

Jay: Bruhhh take yo time don't rush.

While me and Jay are waiting we sat down on the couch and began watching tv. Ten minutes later Justin and Lindsey came down. My girl Lindsey was glowing. I couldn't do nothing but stare at her. I looked at her then Justin then Jay. I finally spoke up and said.....

Ashley: Somebody got the D.

Jay: Ashley shhhh that's none of our business. Ummm are yah'll together.....

Ashley: Or nahhh.

Justin: Together.

Ashley: Yah'll better be together. Wait Lindsey your fucking glowing right now, oh m geee you and Justin fucked.

Lindsey: We did I can't even deny it.

Both Jay and Justin got up. I looked at them and said.....

Ashley: Where yah'll goin?!?

Jay: The kitchen.

Ashley: Fo what?!?

Jay: Thickness you don't need to know. Just know that were not leaving.

"Jay's P.O.V"

Me and Justin went to the kitchen so we can have a private conversation without the girls hearing.

Jay: Yo do Lindsey know what you do?!?

Justin: No. Ion know how to tell her. Did you tell Ashley yet?!?

Jay: No. Ion know how to tell her. How about we tell them togetha.

Justin: Yeah.

Jay: Before we go back out there, did you really fuck Lindsey?!?

Justin: Yeah. Why?!?

Jay: No reason. Look just don't fuck up that's all I got to say.

Me and Justin walked back out there to the girls. It felt weird ass hell

because we all look like we have secrets.

Jay: Thickness why you looking like that?!?

Ashley: No reason.

Jay: Lindsey why she lookin like that?!?

Lindsey: I can't tell you.

Jay: Ashley Brooks what's wrong?!?

Ashley: I'm pregnant. I thought you would've realized last night at the club cause I didn't drink.

Jay: I'ma be a daddy and since you told a secret me and Justin got something to say.

Justin: So you know how word on the streets is Demetri and Demetrius are tthe biggest drug dealers in New York.....