Chapter 20: Mama Mills House Part 5

"Jennifer's P.O.V"
Jennifer: I really can't tell this story by myself.
Mama Mills: And why is that?
Jennifer: Well me and Chris stories link up very good.
Chris: Mama i'ma help tell the story.
Mama Mills: Go ahead.

#FLASHBACK#

   So i'm at Charmaine's birthday bash. I'm not suppose to be there because it was for Juniors and Seniors. When i got there my home girl Azaria dragged me to the backyard.

"Chris P.O.V": Damn so i saw Azaria walk through the sliding doors into the backyard with some girl. I ain't really pay ha no attention because she looked as if she a sophomore. So i guess Azaria was tryna get her into the pool because sooner than later lil mama stripped out her clothes with her bathing suit on. They got into the pool. Yeah i'm in the gang life so i try to stay away from relationships. But then like ten minutes later gun shots started goin' off. Me an my crew got up from our seats and grabbed our gun from our waistband. Azaria and lil mama got out the pool.

"Lindsey's P.O.V": Man me n Azaria dumb asses was about to walk into the house for safety but some dudes covered our mouth and dragged us to the woods that was behind Charmaine house. Little did i know that it was Chris n his crew. When they moved they hands i was talking hella shit. Then i began walking away. Some dude came out the house running with a gun when he saw me he stopped and aimed at me before i could even think about running. Chris sent four bullets to dude chest. I stood there in shock.

"Chris's P.O.V": Hell yeah i shot jit bout' fo times. After i shot him i walked up to lil mama and held ha. She began cryin' into my chest. Man she fuckin' up my shirt but ion even care like that cause i did just put a nigga 6 feet under in front of her. She looked up at me with teary eyes. Damn a nigga wanted to cry when i saw ha eyes. My home boys went into the house and came back to the back yard rubbin' dey head and shit. I figured that that meant there was a couple of bodies. I grabbed ma hand while my homeboy grabbed Azaria hand. I opened the passenger door for ma and she got in. I then closed da door and told my homeboy to come by my house so lil mama don't feel as if i kidnapped ha from ha friend.

"Jennifer's P.O.V": We gone fast foward a lil. Umm six months later i ended up getting pregnant. My mom put me out cause i refused to get a abortion. She was against me dating black boys but honestly Chris was my first for everything. When i told Chris that i was pregnant he went without speaking to me for a whole week. Then he proposed to me with a promise ring. I was crying with joy. Then i ended up graduating finally. Then about two years after i had got pregnant again of course we kept our second baby. We got married about five years ago. Then....

"Chris's P.O.V": Then i found out about four weeks ago that she was pregnant. And i love this girl so much. Ion know what i would ever do without ma.

#Present Time#

Mama Mills: Awwww.
Jay: They story ain't shit. It's corny ass fuck.
Mama Mills: Jay i advise yo ahh to shut the f.....
Chris: Mama we got guest.
Mama Mills: They not guest, they family.

   Mama ran to the kitchen and grabbed a broom. Jay took off running outside in the rain. Mama ran after him. Everybody stood up and walked over to the front door watching mama run after Jay and damn she was fast to only be in her 40's. About 15 minutes later they walked back inside the house. Mama threw a vase at Jay cause he caused her to get her Brazilian wet and it ain't cheap. Well yeah it is cause i'm the one payin' fo it not mama. Cause i know she be trippin' ova money. But shit it's rainin' outside mama ain't gonna let us leave so what should we do?