Chapter 2: Is Lindsey going to end up at Justin's house?

"Jay's P.O.V": Shit me and my girl Ashley was enjoyin' our selves. When I pulled Ashley closer to me my eyes glanced over to Justin and Lindsey. I then looked down at my girl and said.....

Jay: Yo ma guess who I see.

Ashley: Justin dancin with some thirsty ass hoe.

Jay: No. Justin dancing with Lindsey.

Ashley: What?!? Are you sure it's my best friend Lindsey?!?

Jay: Bae turn around if you don't believe me.

I watched as my girl turned around and looked at Justin and Lindsey. She whistled and said.....

Ashley: Yessss finally yah'll hooked up.

I grabbed Ashley by her waist and kissed her lips so she'll shut up. She pulled away and said.....

Ashley: Can we leave?!?

Jay: Why?!?

Ashley: Cause I want you.

Jay: How bad?!?

Ashley: Fuck yo questions. Just answer this question bae "when was the last time we fucked?!?"

Jay: Ion know.

Ashley: point exactly. I'll give my keys to Justin.

Jay: No. I'll give him my keys.

I walked over to my homeboy and Lindsey.

Jay: Yo me and Ashley fent to head out.

Justin: Ok.

I handed Justin my car keys and gave him a death stare.

Justin: Don't worry I won't crash or scratch SASHA up.

Jay: You betta not.

"Lindsey's P.O.V"

I'm cracking up right now. I left Jay and Justin to talk while I ordered me a drink. I can kinda tell that I was wasted cause my body felt like I was two people. Justin picked me up bridal style and said.....

Justin: Really Lindsey. You left me alone with Jay for five minutes and you get drunk. Ma you look a mess right now ummm I'ma take you back to my place. Nod if you understand what I just said.

I nodded but then I started seeing stars I fell asleep in Justin's arms right then and there.

"Justin's P.O.V"

I carried Lindsey out to the car and I buckled her seat belt. I then drove to my house and carried her upstairs to my guest bedroom. I gave her one of my shirts and kissed her forehead good night. I went to my room and fell asleep with my room door open. It was around four in the morning when I heard Lindsey's sweet voice.

Lindsey: (whispers) Justin.

Justin: Hhm.

Lindsey: I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?!?

Justin: Yeah.

I felt her get in the bed next to me. I was some what sleep when she laid up agianst me. I then kissed the back of her ear while I wrapped my arm around her.

* MORNING TIME *

I wrote a note and sat it next to her.

Note: Good morning beautiful. If your wondering if anything went on last night when you came and laid in the bed with me nothing happened. I'm sorry that I didn't wake up next to you but I had to take care of something. Go ahead and make yourself at home. I'll be home soon. Love, Justin