Chapter 16: Mama Mills House Part 1

So you know how this works. When your in your moms driveway you prepare for the worst. So you know were all in our cars just waiting for someone to get out. For me being the person i am i got out the car. I walked over to my brothers car and said.....

Jay: Get yo ass out da car nigga. You ain't special.

   Everybody got out they cars. We were making our way up the driveway when mama came out the house with a knife chasing Chris. It was to funny. She then stopped when she realized there was extra company.

Mama Mills: Hello. I'm Mama Mills. Who is yah'll?
Lindsey: Hi. I'm Jay's and Christopher's sister.....
Justin: Wassup Mama Mills long time no see. You still lookin' as beautiful as ever. Anyways this my daughter Iyonna....
Lindsey: And this is my son Julio.....
Jay: Mama you already know this my girl Ashley aka future wifey and she carrying your third grandchild mama.....
Mama Mills: My third? I don't even have my first and second yet.....
Chris: See mama that's why were pretty much over here. See i have.....
Shayla: Grandma-a-a-a!
Cole: Shayla shhhhh your gonna get us in trouble.
Mama Mills: Grandma? Chris please don't tell me that this are your children.
Chris: Mama they are mine. I have another on the way from my beautiful wife.
Mama Mills: Wife?
Jay: Mama she's pretty. Lindsey help Jennifer out the car.

    My annoyin' ass sister helped my sister-in-law out the car. Mama just stood there shocked.

Mama Mills: You must be the wifey.
Jennifer: Yes i am. And you must be Mama Mills.
Mama Mills: yes i am. Wait Christopher. What have you done to this poor child. She looks as if she's still a child.
Chris: Mama you wouldn't believe me if i told you our background story. And would you believe me if i said i'm in love?
Mama Mills: Everybody in the house. Come on it looks as if it's about to rain.
Jay: Mama the only way i'm going in the house is if you bake me some cookies.
Mama Mills: Your such a baby. I'll back you some only if you come in.

   Yah'll don't understand that my mama can throw down in the kitchen. Boy I was the first one in that house. Everybody got inside the house and our pregnant women wanted to sit on the living room floor. Lindsey was on Justin lap, Shayla was on her dads lap, my nephew Cole chillin' next to me, while Ashley play with Iyonna, and Jennifer was playing with Cole.

Mama Mills: So who wants to start talking first?
Chris: I'll go first.
Lindsey: No i wanna go first.
Jay: How about i go first? I wish i could shoot yah'll.
Mama Mills: Justin baby how about you go first since you was my favorite son.
Jay: Oh hell nahhh mama. How you gone let this nigga go first. He ain't come out yo vagina. Me and Chris did. I'm the baby i should go first.
Mama Mills: Okay so Justin i want you to go first then Uhmm sweat heart what's your name?(pointing at Lindsey)
Lindsey: Lindsey but you can call me Li-Li.
Mama Mills: Then Lindsey, then Ashley, then Jay, then Jennifer.....
Jennifer: Mama you can call me Jenny if you like.
Mama Mills: Well then Jay, then Jenny, and then my big boy Chris.