Chapter 6: Who's in the hospital first?

"Lucky's P.O.V"

Bruh this dude swea im going to die in this apartment fire. Fuck him after they left or whatever my home boy ran in and untied me. Your right i looking for my ex Lindsey. I still love her but i wanna kill her. She got my kid and i didnt even know i had anotha kid. Since she got my kid that means i am a father of four. I got one girl and three boys. I just found out that my fourth baby boy name is Julio. Anyways fuck all of this WHEN I SEE THEM NIGGAS IM GOING TO FUCK THEM UP.

Tyrone: Luck why the fuck was you tied to a fuckin chair fo?

Lucky: To be honest i feel like Lindsey is hiding more than just my son from me.

Tyrone: You still stuck on that girl. Bruhh you married now to the Queen Bee. And you got three kids by her.

Lucky: Man she was my first. i'm still going to love that girl till death do us apart. If i can't have her no otha nigga can.

Tyrone: Good luck with that because i was told one of our men went over to her house and never returned. i thnk ma killed him but at the same time i was told she had two kids with her.

Lucky: Why is one of our men at her house? Who did that order? Who was the person that went?

Tyrone: ummm they said you sent him and the person that went will be some nigga named Quin.

Lucky: Quin.....Quin.....Quin.....Holy shit. Thats the wifey brother. She gone beat my ass ova her lil brotha.

"Justin's P.O.V"

On the other hand i'm in the fuckin' hospital waitin' room tryin to think about the positives and not the negatives. If my future wife Lindsey doesn't make it i know me and the kids will be crying. i picked up my iphone 5s and called Jay.

*phone convo*

Jay: yo.

Justin: Jay uhmmm where's Ashley?

Jay: In the room sleep. Why?

Justin: Bruh I'm at the fucking hospital waiting for a doctor to update me on Lindsey cause she been in the ER fo a good hour and a half.

Jay: What the fuck happened? Bruhh Justin what the fuck? Was there a body anywhere in the house?

Justin: She was bleeding alot and yeah der was two bodies.

Jay: Did you see a bandana or nahhh?

Justin: Yeah. A orange one.

Jay: I'm not sure about that gang cause all i know is TMS(The Midnight Shooters), TBG(The Blood Gang), TNPG(The Notorious Purple Gang). I ain't neva seen a orange flag.

Justin: Bruhhh i got the kids here with me i don't know how to contact Lindsey mom. i just hope she is alright cause i dont know what i would do without her.

Jay: Justin chill i'ma pack me and Ashley some clothes. We gonna be with you and the kids. I'll get Ashley to contact Lindsey mama but you need to calm down and stay strong fo da kids.

Justin: Aight. Here go the docter I'll call you back.

*End of phone convo*

I stood up and looked at the kids. They had teary eyes. The doctor stood in the middle of the waiting room.

Doctor: who's here for Lindsey Montgomery?

Justin: Me.

Doctor: Okay ummm i'm sorry to tell you this but she lost alot of blood and she's on life support right about now.

Justin: FUCK!

Julio: (Walks up to Justin) Daddy is mommy okay?

Justin: Julio go sit back down with your sister.

Julio: Okay.

Justin: So uhmmm when you say she's on life support, what does that actually mean?

Doctor: She's alive but we don't know when she'll wake up.

Justin: So pretty much she in a deep sleep.

Doctor: The correct word for that will be a Coma.

Justin: Okay.

i looked at the kids and then i turned around and began to cry. Iyonna can walk but when she walked up to me she signaled for me to pick her up. When she looked into my eyes she wiped my tears and kissed my cheek. I then put her down and she walked back over to Julio. I couldnt do nothing but find out what room Lindsey in.

"Ashley's P.O.V"

Ashley: Jay. What the fuck you mean Lindsey in the ER?!?

Jay: Ma ion got time to argue and explain just finish packing some of yo shit. We got to get to the hospital. My fuckin brother from another fuckin mother need me and i ain't lettin him down.

Ashley: I'm done Jay. I'm just waiting for you.

i went outside to his car to put my suitcase in the trunk. As im letting down the trunk i was drugged with a cloth going over my nose.