𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨

Start from the beginning

Nighteye took a few steps forward as he began, "Thanks to the information we have received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially."

The atmosphere soon shifted as Nighteye's expression changed, "We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning."

The large group of heroes were soon gestured into a large conference room, each student sat with their work study group as the conference began. "Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai, for about two weeks" Nighteye's assistant informed.

"What prompted this investigation?" a hero asked, receiving an answer almost immediately, "An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs." Y/n furrowed her brows as the woman went on to explain the accident that began their investigation.

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow up investigation." Centipeder informed as he introduced himself "In my investigation I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization along with other groups involved with shady businesses."

"They are moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds." Y/n shifted her gaze elsewhere, 'One of those groups being the league I assume.' She turned her attention to the front once more as her guess was proven to be correct.

An image appeared on the screen, Y/n immediately recognizing the masked man in the image, 'It's that guy— from camp,' the girl's eyes shifted to the additional figure on the right hand corner. "Soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains. Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice."

Centipeder continued on with the details of
his investigation, informing the hero's of the villains being wary of their actions which made it increasingly harder for them to be followed. Soon the image changed, showing what looked to be a warehouse, a gaping hole in its center with the police investigating the scene.

The image further proved what Centipeder had to say, "With the help of the police I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organizations." Soon, the group's attention was turned towards the only elder in the room who also had his own piece of information to put on the table.

"Since the league was involved, they also reached out to Tsukauchi and I," Gran Torino informed, "Where is Tsukauchi?" the hero next to the elder man asked as he noticed that the man was not present.

"There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out," Gran Torino turned towards the boy across from him, "Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I pulled you into something troublesome." Izuku's once shocked expression softened as he reassured the elder man that it was no trouble.

Y/n glanced at the elder man, recognizing him from the incident in Kamino Ward, 'Pretty amazing people you got in your roster Izu.' The girl smiled at her own thought as Nighteye urged his assistant to continue.

"So after all this happened, we put out a request for help on the HN—" The blue haired woman was stopped by Centipeder as he assured her that she could skip over the obvious part. Y/n perked a brow at the new acronym, "HN?" she mumbled aloud, her friends wondering the same.