𝖭𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾́ 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾́ 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈

      𖩩 : midnight sighed, she knew that this day would come but she didn't think that it would come so soon, she had no choice but to tell her daughter the truth.

"In late January—12 years back— your  mother Enchant and father Voltage, known by your gran and I as Rozu and Chikara L/n vanished during a mission together. They were pronounced dead after 2 weeks—," the woman shifted her gaze from her daughter to the ground, "—before your mother went on the mission she had asked me to take you in if she didn't come back, you were only 3 so I'd understand why you don't have much memory of them now."

She shifted her hand from the top of her head to Y/n's shoulder, "That barrier that prevented Todoroki from touching you was the enchantment your mother placed on you before leaving. As for your father he left you a part of his suit , your father was undefeated when it came to combat so he had gauntlets incorporated into his suit with knuckle bracers in them but we're getting them fitted into your measurements before incorporating it into your hero suit."

Y/n took a deep breath as Midnight finished, processing everything that was just said to her, "No wonder I'm such a good fighter," the woman gave a light smile at the girl before giving a small nod. They soon went silent but not for long, "I'm guessing you don't want anything to do with me or Chiyo now do you?"

Y/n looked at the woman as she saw her smile begin to waver into a saddened one. She immediately hugged her as she shook her head in response, "You're wrong—" the woman was shocked by the action, she stood there in shock as her thoughts were being taken over by her negative feelings, "But you hate me don't you? For keeping your parents a secret for so long?" Y/n shook her head once more at the woman's doubts.

"I may not know much about them other than their names and personas but they wouldn't want me to hate someone as great as you—," Midnight looked down at the girl as tears begun to form in her eyes. Y/n looked up at the woman still in her embrace, "—so no, no I don't hate you. I love you and forgive you and gran because you're my mom," She said as she flashed her mother a smile, with just that smile the woman began to cry.

"Aww you just warmed my heart up!" Midnight said as she finally hugged her daughter in return, the girl laughed as they both parted from their embrace. The woman wiped her tears away as she caressed her daughters hair, "Go back to your friends kiddo, they must be waiting for you," Y/n gave a nod as she took her leave to the area her friends were in.

"Your daughter has grown into a fine young woman," Midnight said as she looked up to the sky, her smile still plastered onto her face.

Soon, the festivities continued on again but Y/n was not in the best of moods at the moment. "Hold up!" Present Mic along with everyone in the facility turned their attention to the girls of class 1-A.

Y/n felt her face begin to heat up on the spot and turned her head to the side, "Looks like class 1-A is going full on fan service!" Y/n glared at the two masterminds of this horrendous plan, "You're both dead," She said between her teeth. Kaminiari and Mineta gave her a thumbs up in response with perverted looks plastered onto their faces.

"If it means you'll do it in that outfit I'll happily lay down my life," the short male said, Y/n rolled her eyes before scoffing in disgust, "You idiots tricked us!" Momo shouted to the two, and how did they get to this point? Well after Y/n arrived to the area her friends were at, Momo and her were approached by the two perverted boys and convinced the two that the girls were required to wear cheerleader uniforms for a cheer battle that was taking place after the break.

The two didn't know that they had been plotting this for their own satisfaction and informed the other girls about the 'cheer battle.' "What the hell!" Y/n glanced towards the direction of the voice seeing a certain ash blonde looking her direction, she rose a brow confused as to why he had reacted in such a manner but she soon saw a rare sight. She smirked as she caught a glimpse of Bakugo hopelessly attempting to hold back a blush but unluckily for him his ears were slowly turning a bright red.

Bakugo hated to admit it but even his deepest thoughts knew that the girl didn't look bad in that uniform, 'Fucking hell.' The boy turned to take his leave before he could lose his self control in front of the girl and his classmates but Y/n wasn't really satisfied with just that single reaction.

She walked up to Bakugo and wrapped her arms loosely around the boy's neck, "Awe, like what you see bitch boy?" She teasingly whispered into his ear making his blush become slightly more visible than before, he clenched his teeth in anger. "Get off of me," Bakugo said as he attempted to nudge her off of him, "If you want we can sneak off somewhere and—," Y/n interrupted herself with a laugh, breaking out of her previous actions, "Sorry, I couldn't take myself seriously," she said in between laughs.

"Now lets begin with these side games everyone! All 16 students will be going against each other one on one, I promise you wouldn't want to miss out on any of these epic match ups!" As Present Mic had announced the next events—  Bakugo looked over his shoulder at the girl that stood behind him, his face reverting back to it's original shade. "You wouldn't have even lasted a second or even go through with it if you had been serious moron." Y/n was taken aback by his words and felt her face heat up as she watched him make his way to the direction of the stage.

"Big words for a short tempered guy," She mumbled as she walked in the same direction. "Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against, then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games. Before we start, the 16 participants have the option to participate in every one of these games or sit out—," Midnight lifted the box that was filled with pieces of papers,"—I'm sure all of you want to conserve your energy and stamina, now let's start with the first place team!"

Midnight walked up to her daughter as she reached into the box pulling out a piece of paper, after she did so Ojiro raised his hand as he excused himself out of the games leaving everyone confused as to why. "It just won't be fair considering that I don't remember anything from the calvary battle until the very end of it," Y/n rose a brow at the boys words unable to comprehend as to how that was even possible.

"Wait so what you're saying is that you don't remember anything at all?" he shook his head in response to her question. "I think it was that guys quirk," Ojiro looked over to a boy with purple hair which Y/n had immediately recognized because of his unforgettable appearance. "That guy—," she mumbled, Izuku looked over at her before asking his question, "You don't remember him coming up to you?"

Ojiro shook his head once more, soon every student in 1-A tried to convince him to stay but he had already settled on sitting out, "Also why are all the girls dressed like cheerleaders?" Y/n felt her current mood shift to an annoyed one, "Just don't."

After the boy's withdrawal others came forward and excused themselves from the games for the exact same reasons. "This kind of talk is naive boys, it turns me on!" Y/n sighed at her mother's choice of words, as she excused Shouta and Ojiro from the games.

"We have to move up 2 students from 5th place," the woman announced, a couple students from 1-B had already settled on the people who'd fill in the spots for the two boys. "Alright my dears, these are your opponents!" The students looked at the screen behind the woman, Y/n spotting her name first but was approached by someone before seeing who her opponent would be, "Looks like I'm going against you, you're L/n right?" Y/n turned around to face the source of the voice before responding.

"Yea, that's me."