𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖴

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

      𖩩 : "the villain is knocked out! All Might stands victorious! He saved us yet again!" The news reporter cheered alongside the countless of viewers that watched. All Might had briefly gone back into his muscle form as he basked in his victory

His position as the Symbol of Peace was certainly not for nothing as he single handedly gave citizens as well as his students hope once again. Other Pro Heroes soon showed up to the scene to continue on looking for any other bystanders that had gotten caught in the destruction.

"We can't go anywhere! I wish we could find Yaoyorozu and the others" Iida said as he looked around. Y/n spotted an area that gave them much more room, "Let's head that way" she suggested as she pointed towards the direction.

"We should also let the Pro's know that we found Bakugo, in case they're still looking for him" Iida gave a nod in agreement as they began to make their way out of the crowd.

"Now.."

Y/n paused for a moment along side her classmates as they turned their attention towards the screen, "Now, it's your turn" All Might said as he pointed towards the screen. The crowd began to cheer once again, finding his message as a challenge towards any other villains that had been watching.

But to a certain curly haired boy, he took it as a personal message to him. The girl could've never comprehended the feeling that had stirred within him as she saw her best friend in tears, desperately trying to wipe them away.

Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder. Bakugo caught sight of the two briefly before he turned his attention elsewhere as he begun to make his way out of the crowd.

The five students met with their three other classmates before changing out of their disguises and running through what was next. "What now?" Kirishima asked, "I think it's best if we take Bakugo to meet the police" Iida suggested.

Y/n glanced at the blonde they had successfully saved before giving a nod in response to their class rep. Bakugo did not object as they proceeded to the police station alongside his classmates.

All six of the students watched as he was taken inside for questioning, he did not say a single word nor glanced back at anyone in particular. Y/n sighed as she turned her back towards his, catching the attention of her other classmates, "I'll get going first, I'm sure my mom and gran are already conjuring up my punishment."

"I'll walk you there" Izuku suggested as he earned a nod in response from the girl. The two walked in silence, the atmosphere didn't have a certain feeling what so ever, though Y/n decided on breaking the silence.