𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨 ༾༾

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

                                    𖩩 : "excuse me, what are we going to do today?" Y/n asked. Best Jeanist moved his hand away from his perfectly sculpted hair as he began to answer his intern, "Well," the hero took out a comb and forced the young blonde to take a seat infront of him.

"To be a good Pro your presence must calm those in danger," Y/n watched as the hero combed Bakugo's spikes down, "you must be capable of course, but there are other things to consider such as your physical appearance, speech and action those three things must all be elegant and you must give off an aura of a hero."

Y/n covered her mouth as Best Jeanist revealed Bakugo's final look, she turned away from the Pro Hero and the clearly irritated ash blonde as she muffled her laughs, "Another perfect style Best Jeanist!" The hero's companions cheered.

But not long after the grand reveal Bakugo's hair had returned to it's natural state causing Y/n  to wheeze, the male glared at her, "Shut up," he grumbled in between his teeth. "Now let's take a walk and clear our minds," Best Jeanist offered, the healer composed herself before following the hero.

Y/n spent her time patrolling along with Bakugo for three days, but to their dismay their experiences in their internship were going to be far different from their classmates very soon. On the third day of their internship Y/n had received a text from her best friend, Izuku, she found it strange considering how busy he would be in his own internship but to her dismay it wasn't a simple hello.

She had received coordinates to a specific location, she rose a brow, "An alleyway?" she mumbled, the blonde that stood beside her glanced over at her. Bakugo didn't bother questioning her but he felt that it had to be something important.

Soon, news about the Hero Killer in Hosu rolled around to their internship, apparently Endeavor had been the one to stop him. But Y/n felt off and was putting pieces of a puzzle together until they finally clicked in her brain. She realized why Izuku had sent those coordinates and was now filled with worry and slight irritation.

Y/n took her phone out and scrolled through her contacts as she made her way to a more quiet area. The blonde watched as the girl  he found odd go into a private area, he glanced away after seeing her fuming figure turn a corner, "Weird," he mumbled to himself.

"So that's why you sent me coordinates?! Izuku Midoriya what in All Mighty Might's name—!" Y/n was cut off mid lecture by her reckless bestfriend on the other end of the line, after hearing what had happened to him and their two other classmates. "Yes, and I know it was reckless N/n but I'm alright, just a few minor injuries," Y/n pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head with a sigh, "Just a few minor injuries he says," she mimicked.