𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝖼𝖺𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾́

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝖼𝖺𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾́

                                    𖩩 : y/n didn't waste anytime leaving the Bakugo residence in the morning, but before she could leave she had thanked the boy's mother for letting her stay there in the first place.

Though she wanted to leave Bakugo's presence as quickly as possible that wasn't the only reason she had left so quickly, she managed to forget that after the weekend they would be taking exams which gave her not much time to study.

Once she got home she didn't bother changing out of the borrowed clothes she had came in, her first priority was to just study as much as possible before the following day.

Eventually the day of the midterms came as quickly as it went, currently the students were awaiting their results. Y/n felt confident that she had gotten at least in the the top four and she did, taking fourth while Bakugo had taken third and Izuku in fifth.

"Looks like we now know who's the smartest between the two of us, not that I needed a dumb test to prove that," Bakugo smirked as he looked at Y/n who sat in front of him, "Well isn't someone cocky that he got a few more questions right, fourth isn't bad you idiot."

The blonde scowled at her, "As long as you're beneath me I'm way beyond satisfied," Y/n rolled her eyes as she faced forward only to see a head of red hair in front of her, "Oh, Kirishima did you need something?"

The red head smiled at the girl as he answered her question, "Yea, do you think you can help me study this weekend?" She returned the boy's kind smile before giving her response, "Sure, where would you like to study?" As the two conversed, Bakugo looked at the red head as he grinned in happiness —- and that ticked him off.

"Why didn't you ask me for help moron, you have much more of a chance on passing if you study with me than with her," the two looked at the male, Y/n chuckled with a small smirk on her face as she tilted her head, "Awe, do you feel left out number three?"

Kirishima rubbed his nape as he looked at the blonde, "Well for one you'd curse me out if I got an answer wrong," Bakugo glared at the two, "But getting additional help from you would be helpful." Y/n turned to Kirishima with a brow raised, "I'll text Bakugo the address to the place, L/n you can tag along with him."

Y/n blinked as she watched the cheerful redhead walk to his seat, "See you guys there!" As she saw him take his seat and get into another conversation she looked at Bakugo with an annoyed expression.

"I'm not walking with you, you better send me the address," the blonde scoffed as he rested his arm on the head of his chair, "Not a chance band aid brand, you're not going." Y/n knew that he would pull something like that , "You don't boss me around bitch boy," She said in a low manner.

The male glared at her once more, "Whatever, still doesn't change the fact that you don't have the address," Y/n huffed before realizing there was a much more easier way to fix her dilemma then trying to get the address from a hot head such as Bakugo.

The week flew by and along came the long awaited weekend, Y/n had asked Kirishima for the address to the diner herself since she was going nowhere with Bakugo. She made her way to the diner at the time they had agreed on and right as she made her way inside she saw a familiar head of blonde spikes.

"Never thought you'd be early to a group study," the blonde turned to the source of the voice that he had somewhat grown to despise as he felt his jaw clench in annoyance, "Shut up, you just love to talk don't you!" The male shouted causing a small scene in the once calm diner.

Kirishima laughed nervously as he held his hands in front of him, "Alright, let's not cause a ruckus Bakubro," Bakugo turned his attention from Y/n towards the red head, his expression never faltering, "Don't tell me what to do shitty hair!"

Y/n shook her head as she took a seat next to the red head, "So what is it that you need to work on?" Other than her presence Bakugo was beginning to find the girl's clear attempts to ignore him much more annoying by the minute as the two conversed as if he weren't there.

"Quit ignoring me you idiots!"

The trios study sessions was filled with multiple scoldings and bickering but luckily for the poor red head in the middle of it all the written exams had rolled around fairly quickly leading up to their current exam.

The practical.

Class 1-A currently stood in front of the building where the exam was to take place. Y/n's thoughts wandered off to the week before where a 1-B student named Kendo had informed them of what they would be going up against in the practical exam, 'Let's see if she was right about those robots.'

The school staff stood in front of their students raising multiple questions among the students, "What are all of the teachers doing here?" Ochaco asked Y/n as she gave a shrug in response, she was just as lost herself.

"This year we're doing things differently."