𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨

𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗒𝗉𝖾𝗇

𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗒𝗉𝖾𝗇

𖩩 : two days had gone by since their first experience with villains, another day of work study soon rolled by once again. Though it seemed to be a bit different. "Oh, Morning!" Ochaco greeted the two boy's from the entrance, Y/n adjusted the strap of her bag as she stepped forward with a wave.

"Hey you two, are you heading to your work studies today?" Y/n questioned the green haired male along with the redhead. Izuku gave a nod in response, "What a coincidence. We are too," Asui commented with a smile.

Y/n perked a brow, "They requested for no costumes too?" She asked as she noticed that their hands were empty as well. "Yea, I wonder why," Izuku wondered as the trio stepped down to meet the two.

Y/n shrugged as she settled next to the two boys. "I guess since we're all here why not head to the station together," the group gave a nod in response to her suggestion before starting on their route, occasionally conversing with one another before being greeted and escorted by two Pro Heroes along the way.

"Huh? We're all going the same way? Kirishima aren't you in Kansai?" Izuku asked as he was the last to scan his card. "Well we're meeting in a place that's different from usual," Kirishima responded.

Y/n perked a brow at this, "Really? So are we," she added, finding it all to be far more than just a coincidence. 'Does this have something to do with Nighteye's request?' As the group took their seats Izuku also began to piece together the coincidences.

They took the same train as well as were going to the same station. Once they got off at the same station it became evident to Y/n that they were also heading to the same place, her guess from earlier becoming more than just a guess.

The group stopped infront of the same building, shocked to see the Big Three standing at the same location. 'Now it has to be about the request if they are all here too.' As soon as the group opened the door to the building, they were all greeted by the sight of different Pro Heroes, seeing some familiar faces amongst the many new ones.

Y/n's mouth went agape at the many familiar heroes, 'What are they planning.' Hado immediately ran towards Ryukyu while Asui, Ochaco, and Y/n went up to Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?" Y/n questioned her teacher, "I was called out suddenly. I also heard roughly what's going on," he informed.

Ryukyu turned to the trio with a subtle smile "Girls, I told you before, didn't I?" the trio looked at one another as they simultaneously realized what the woman was referring to. "Nighteye, let's get started," Ryukyu suggested to the man up front, the students turning their attention to the man in the light gray suit.