𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

                                    𖩩 : as Y/n took her shower she took this opportunity to heal the bruises she had sustained from the fall, "Damn, I really could've gotten my head split open based on these bruises," she mumbled. After making sure she was all cleaned up she turned the water off before drying herself off.

"I should probably take my phone out of the pocket," she wrapped her body in the towel she was given before bending down and taking her phone out of the pocket of her now dirty clothes. But once she took her phone out another object had fallen out with it catching her attention.

She looked at the ground in confusion but soon that confusion turned into shock and embarrassment, "Gran what the hell." Her grandmother had managed to tuck in the pack of condoms she had rejected into her pocket before she left, Y/n debated on what to do with them until deciding on the one easiest choice.

"I'll have to hide them, but first I need to change," Y/n sighed as she placed her items on the edge of the sink before getting changed. She noticed that the clothes were Bakugo's, his shirt and his shorts—which made her a tad annoyed but nonetheless was thankful for being in dry clothes.

To her amusement the blonde's shorts had deep pockets which made her plan to hide the pack of condoms much easier than expected. After making sure she left the bathroom clean she stepped out with a satisfied sigh.

"Thought you'd never get out——now out of my way," Y/n exhaled sharply before moving away from the entrance of the bathroom, "Leave your clothes in the basket in my room, don'ttouch—-anything—-else—-got it," the male said sternly, shutting the door behind him before she could even ask him where his room was.

"How am I supposed to know where his fucking room is," she grumbled under her breath as she took a gamble on where his room was, which was  the room that was open.

Upon entering the bathroom Bakugo caught sight of something in the sink. What Y/n failed to notice was that one of the condoms had fallen into it when she placed them there. He rose a brow as he felt his face heat up which he blamed on the hot water running, "She's so weird," he grumbled.

"Well this looks like his room," Y/n said as she looked around the room before being met with an All Might poster, "Oh yea, definitely his."

She placed her clothes into the basket the blonde had mentioned earlier before taking a seat at his desk. "Do you want something to eat? I didn't have time to make dinner but if you're hungry I can start on that now," she looked at Bakugo's mother with a smile, "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like that very much," the woman gave a nod in response.

"Also, I suggest you stay the night, looks like the storm isn't going to let up anytime soon. I can call your parents if you want," Y/n shook her head as she took her phone out, "No need, I can tell them myself," the woman gave a nod before taking her leave.

Y/n sighed as she looked at her phone, "Great," She scrolled through her contacts before stopping at her mother's contact, she tapped the call icon before placing the phone near her ear.

"Hello?" Y/n huffed as she heard her mother's voice on the other end, "Hey mom, I'm going to have to stay at Bakugo's for the night, the rain caught us by surprise and it's not going to let up anytime soon." Y/n heard her mother giggle, to her dismay it was a mischievous one which caused her to furrow her brows.

"Mom, don't say it-" unfortunately she was too late, "Better use protection," Y/n groaned at her mother's words as she slipped out of her seat. "I'll see you in the morning, and NO I WON'T BE DOING THAT WITH HIM," she shouted through the line causing the girl's mother to laugh.

"Whatever you say brat, see you when your home that is if I'm there," Y/n's once irritated expression soon faltered into a worried one, "You're going on patrol?" Unfortunately for the Pro Heroes they had been taking more shifts than usual, ever since the incident in Hosu and the Hero Killer they were taking more precautions.

But the precautions were mainly due to the influence Stain could've made on the villains in hiding who might've gotten much more confident. "Yes, I'm on patrol right now actually," Y/n sat back into the chair and turned towards the window as she watched the drops hit the glass rapidly.

"In this rain?" The woman sighed in dismay, "Yea, but I have an umbrella," Y/n smiled knowing that she wouldn't have to worry about her mother's health. "Well I have to go, I may be home in a few though so no need to worry about me not getting any shut eye," the woman reassured, "Alright, be careful on your way back."

Midnight chuckled at her daughter's words, "I will, I'm a Pro after all," Y/n chuckled as she heard the call end. She placed her phone into the pocket of her temporary shorts before shifting her attention towards the door that revealed a wet haired blonde.

"Thanks to you that mud was hard to get out of my hair," Bakugo grumbled as he placed his dirty clothes into the basket, "I didn't ask you to protect me anyway so technically it's your fault." The male closed the door behind him before making his way to his bed, "I should've just let you split your damn head open," he growled as he dried his hair with the towel.

They sat in silence until the boy's mother called them down for dinner, "So, what's your name?" Y/n looked up from her plate towards Bakugo's mother, "My name's Y/n L/n, I'm Midnight's daughter," the woman smiled, "Oh yea, I saw you on tv, nice to meet you. As you know I'm Mitsuki and this is my husband Masaru."

Mitsuki said as she pointed at the man next to her, "Hello, it's nice to meet one of Katsuki's classmates," the woman gave a nod in agreement to her husband's words, "Yea, he never brings anyone over," Bakugo scoffed, "I don't see the need to, plus I don't befriend extras," the woman glared at her son from the other side of the table.

"Also, L/n we don't have a guest bedroom so do you mind sleeping in Katsuki's room?" Y/n finished the remainder of her food — luckily before choking at the woman's words. "No, it's alright," She said in between her forced smile, "I MIND! WHY DOESNT SHE SLEEP ON THE COUCH!"

Mitsuki threw her slipper at her son from across the table accurately hitting his face with it, "HOW ABOUT YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH," the girl felt a bead of sweat slide down the side of her face, "Now, now, let's keep the shouting at a minimum in front of our guest," the two short tempered blonde's turned to the man simultaneously shouting, "STAY OUT OF THIS."

Dinner soon came to an end, currently Y/n and Bakugo were in his room, "Damn that hag," the boy cursed under his breath, "I'm taking the couch," Y/n looked at the boys back as he gathered his things, with her ocular abilities she noticed that the bruises he had sustained—

— were much worse then the ones she had before.