𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖽

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖽

                                    𖩩 : " beast forest?" Izuku mumbled as he and his classmates looked into the forest, "That sounds like a name right out of a fantasy game!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Why do we always fall for Aizawa's tricks?" Jiro sighed as Y/n shrugged in response. The girl sighed as she walked towards the forest, "If we want to make it within 3 hours I suggest we start now."

Her classmates gave a nod in agreement, "Yea, I guess there's no use complaining, might as well get goin-" Kirishima was soon interrupted by a small figure running past him and Y/n causing her to stop in her tracks in confusion. But they soon got their answer as they heard an unfamiliar growl from the direction Mineta had bolted from.

Kaminari and Sero screamed in fear as the rest of the class were ready to take on what ever was in the forest. "Well this forest lives up to it's name alright," Y/n said in which Jiro agreed to, "Please calm yourself my giant friend!" Koda tried his best to get through to the beast in attempts to calm the thing down but it was no use.

"Mineta move!" Y/n shouted towards the frightened male who hadn't gotten enough distance between him and the beast. "I got him!" Izuku zoomed past Y/n and quickly grabbed Mineta just in time for the beasts attack to miss him just barely.

Soon, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Iida joined Izuku in defeating the beast using their quirks though they had some trouble. Y/n looked around for something to throw before finding a sharp stone conveniently on the ground. She picked it up and threw it towards the beasts eye as hard and as fast as she could, to her amusement it hit right on target causing the beast to become more focused on it's eye.

Todoroki took the opportunity to freeze the beasts legs into place giving Iida the chance to break one of it's arms into pieces. "Thank you for the distraction L/n," Y/n smiled in return to Todoroki's gratitude, their little moment being cut short by Bakugo's blasts and yells. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

Bakugo blew the beasts upper body up as Izuku finished it off with a punch at full speed. "You guys were awesome!" Sero shouted in amazement, "Yea, you sure showed that thing who's boss" Kirishima added on as he walked towards Bakugo. "We're not done yet, looks like getting to camp isn't going to be easy after all," Y/n said as she turned towards another beast.

"You losers better not wet your pants."

"It's a little late for that," Mineta said with a shutter at the ash blonde.

The beast jumped into the air, it now had the advantage due to the students losing their sight of it. "Hey don't you think this a little unfair!" Mina said, adding onto what Kaminari had said after the beast went out of sight.

"What do we do now? Do we run?"

"This isn't good, if we don't make it to the camp fast enough we won't be able to eat," Sota mentioned which Momo agreed to, "He's right, we don't have much choice but to cut through these woods using the shortest possible route."

The students agreed to their Vice President as they all used their respective quirks to get through the forest.

After what had seemed like hours of fighting off beats, Class-A had finally managed to make it to their final destination. Though, they were all worn out from it all. "It's only 5:20," Y/n sighed as she looked at the time, "It feels like we've—-been in those woods for more than 2 hours," Izuku said as he caught his breath in between sentences.

The rest of their classmates responded with a groan, "You said it'll only be 3 hours," Sero groaned, "I guess we timed it based on how long it'd take us, we're sorry about that."

"I'm starving! This is torture!" Kirishima shouted out, Y/n agreed with a nod to the spiky haired male. Suddenly a meow was heard infront of them which they turned their attention to, "I thought it would take you kids longer, but you did much better against my dirt monsters then I thought you would!" Pixie-Bob praised with a smile.

"You guys were seriously great, especially the four of you! It seems you four have quite a bit of experience," She said as she pointed at Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Iida. She licked her lips as she jumped towards the four, shouting, " I call dibs on these four lovely kittens! I'll groom them myself!"

Y/n took this odd opportunity to examine her classmates, she noticed some were a bit beaten up but not to the extent that it was noticeable. "Alright! Whoever needs healing please come over to me and I'll heal your injuries," some of her classmates happily obliged as they formed a line, awaiting their turn.

"Thanks Y/n! You're a life saver," the students smiled and thanked the healer in unison, she simply smiled in return with a nod as they walked back to where they stood before.

"N/n help!"

Y/n turned as she felt her heart jump out her chest at the cry for help, she was convinced that her bestfriend was in grave danger by the sound of that cry for help, "Are you serious," the girl's expression dropped from a worried one to a 'are you kidding' look.

But in fact, he was not danger. Pixie-Bob had started to go a little over board with her administration of the four causing them to become uncomfortable with the whole ordeal. She sighed, "Excuse me Ms. Pixie-Bob, sorry to interrupt but I would like to tend to their injuries now if you wouldn't mind."

The hero gave a nod in response as she backed away from the four, Izuku smiled in gratitude with a sigh of relief. "I still call dibs!" The healer shook her head at Pixie-Bob's outburst as she began to heal the boys one by one.

"Thank you L/n, you somehow always manage to help us out in any dilemma," Todoroki said causing her to raise a brow at his words, before turning toward her class president, "He's not wrong, thank you very much L/n." Y/n felt somewhat embarrassed by all the praise she had gotten as she finished healing the last of the four.

"I haven't really done much, just doing what any hero would do," she said with a small smile plastered onto her face which was soon wiped off by the blonde she was healing, "Are you done? I don't want to listen to this crap anymore."

Y/n sucked her teeth as she took her hand off of the male, "I should've just left you to fend for yourself," she mumbled under her breath which Bakugo was aggravated by, "What did you say?" Y/n rolled her eyes as she made her way back to the rest of her classmates, "COME BACK HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU COWARD!"

'I really don't need to hear you shout with this killer head ache' she thought as she placed a hand towards her temple in discomfort.

'Just shut up.'