𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌

                                     𖩩 : out of forty-one students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition due to the gas that was let loose into the forest by another one of the league members. Those affected were immediately sent to be hospitalized, twelve others including Y/n were injured, thirteen were left unharmed.

And one was missing.

Out of the staff , one of them were in critical condition due to taking a blow in the head and were missing one. Due to evidence, she most likely lost a lot of blood leaving her either in critical condition or already gone.

Only three villains were captured by law enforcement and eight escaped. Izuku was immediately sent to the hospital once medics saw his condition.

As for Y/n, moments after she had left her classmates, her body had subconsciously relaxed making her succumb to the pain she had endured for a long period of time. She was found unconscious in the forest in the puddle of blood she had finally coughed up and was rushed to the hospital alongside the others.

After hearing the news of what had occurred at, what was supposed to be a fun camping experience for students,  Midnight rushed to the hospital her child was sent to.

"Y/n had about 3 broken ribs. I've taken care of the injuries that I could heal with the best of my ability," Recovery girl informed Midnight. She turned towards her grandchild's resting figure behind her, "As my predecessor I know that she will be alright."

Midnight gave a nod in response, "As for her friend, he has additional scarring and broken bones. Though she as always has made it a little more easier to treat such grave injuries."

"She's a strong one," Chiyo smiled.

Y/n remained unconscious for 24 hours though after the girl showed signs of being fully conscious she had healed herself to be able to be discharged as soon as possible. "Where's Izuku?" The girl questioned as she caught sight of the bag she had taken to camp.

"Dear."

Y/n turned towards the elderly woman near the entrance. She gave Recovery Girl a smile as she gave a nod and a smile of her own. She gestured her to follow her towards the group of students that were gathered in front of a hospital room.

Ochaco was the first to spot her out of the other students.  She gasped, "Y/n!" The girl smiled as she drew closer to the small group. "Hey Ochaco" she greeted the surprised girl in return. "When did you wake up?" Y/n shrugged nonchalantly as she answered with a simple, "Not too long ago."