𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 ༾༾

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

      𖩩 : the Pro Hero and Y/n safely made it through the building, Bakugo's yelling signaling them that they were close. "Guess he doesn't shut up after all," Y/n mumbled under her breath, hearing the boy's none sense growing louder followed by a loud explosion that caused the building to tremble.

Finally seeing the two figures in her line of vision along with a gaping hole behind Izuku. His costume was now in terrible condition, Y/n clenched her jaw — angry at the blonde that he even dared to aim such a deadly attack towards him. "What the hell Bakugo, are you insane?!," she shouted catching the said boy's attention, "Stay out of this," his demand was shortly followed by a menacing laugh that made the girl furrow her brows.

Bakugo's laughs soon came to a stop as he faced Izuku with an angered expression, he demanded him to use his quirk. "Young Bakugo, if you use another attack like that last one—," the Pro Hero started, finally stepping in, "—I will end this exercise, both teams will lose." Bakugo sucked his teeth, resulting into normal combat tactics after heeding his idols warning.

Bakugo managed to throw Izuku onto the ground, looking down at him. "You're weak, you'll never be stronger than me not even with that new quirk," Y/n crossed her arms in annoyance after hearing his cockiness, she hated it to the extent that it made her blood boil. Though she questioned one thing he had said. 'New quirk?'

"That's what you think you idiot."

The girl turned to Izuku that was once beneath the blonde in shock, she had never heard his tone change to one such as this one.

"You've always been stronger than me Kacchan, that I can't deny—" Y/n saw her friend grow braver as he spoke, she had always admired how determined he was in becoming a hero, she even read the notes he took,"—but that's why I want to beat you!"

The boy swore to the explosion user, enraging him even more than before, "COME AT ME THEN!" The two boys activated their quirks, as much as Izuku didn't want to use his power against the blonde he had no choice. Instead of attacking Bakugo directly, Izuku redirected his aim towards the ceiling as Bakugo got closer.

The girl was amazed, she knew that he was unbeatable when it came to laying out a plan, but her amazement soon diminished once the withdrawal of his power came into view. "You were toying with me this entire time!" Bakugo was ready to attack him once again, but Izuku soon fainted from his injuries. Y/n ran over as quickly as she could, falling onto her knees and catching her friend to prevent him from falling to the ground.

Y/n felt her jaw clench once more as she placed Izuku's head on her lap, fuming at the blonde's violent actions. "You're finished, this match is over," she said under her breath as she placed her index and middle finger onto the terribly injured boy's forehead, beginning to heal his injuries with her quirk.

The blonde didn't move from his spot, he only stood staring at the very place Izuku had once stood, promising him how he was going to one day beat him. A stretcher soon came, taking away the once injured boy to Recovery Girl's office for him to rest. Y/n stood up as All Might made his way towards Bakugo, the boy trembled in anger as his hand balled into a fist. Y/n crossed her arms as she watched the two converse feeling slightly sorry for the blonde but not enough for her to take action.

"Young L/n, please check on young Bakugo for any injuries along with the other students," she gave a nod to the Pro Hero as she stepped in front of the male who was still in a foul mood. "Don't bite my head off," Y/n commented as she stood in front of him. To her surprise he stayed silent as she examined his body with her ocular ability. Once the girl was finished she placed her hand on Bakugo's cheek causing his gaze to shift from the floor to her.

Y/n's once calm expression quickly turning into a glare as her hand lifted from his cheek before swiftly making its way back. The boy that was once deep in thought was brought back, confused as to what the girl just did before realizing that she had slapped him. "What the fuck!" Bakugo glared at her as she rubbed the hand she had used to slap him, "Now it's 1-1," she said, referring to the line he had said days prior.

Y/n didn't bother waiting for his remarks as he wasn't the only person in need of her help. He watched as she took her leave, placing a hand on his scorching hot cheek that she had slapped, "1-1," the boy scoffed, "My ass."

It didn't take long for Y/n to reach the waiting area she was in before, she walked towards Iida and Ochaco seeing with her ocular ability from afar that they were both fine but nonetheless asked the necessary questions. "Hey you two, are you guys alright? With the way that building looked I would've thought you two would have at least a scratch on you."

The brunette and the blue haired boy looked over their shoulders to see her standing behind them with a smile, the duo returned her smile with ones of their own before answering her question. "We're okay Y/n, although I heard Midoriya was in bad shape. Is he alright?" Ochaco was worried for her freckled friend just as much as Y/n was. "He's fine for now, I managed to heal his injuries," the duo sighed in relief to the news, "Well, I'm glad both of you are alright, I'll go and check in with Recovery Girl."

Y/n excused herself as she made her way towards her grandmother's office for the second time soon standing in front of her unconscious friend, "You did great Izu," Y/n smiled, she knew that her words weren't being heard at the moment but nonetheless praised the boy's efforts.

"I'm proud of you."