𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭 ༾༾

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋
𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅

                                     𖩩 : it didn't take long for Bakugo to return to a somewhat calm state, he turned his back towards the two. "Go find the others if you want to," he said as he began to walk away from the two but Kirishima halted him in his tracks. "Wait! Hold up, so what you're saying is that you believe in our classmates?" Bakugo looked over his shoulder, looking at the redhead who's arms were now hardened into solid rock; a toothy grin plastered across his face.

"Now that's thinking like a man Bakugo," Y/n looked off to the side as she covered her mouth to muffle her laughs, taking his compliment out of context. "Oh, he said you weren't a man before," Y/n's hopeless attempt in muffling her laughs clearly becoming pointless as Bakugo glared at her, "How many times do I need to tell you to SHUT UP." Her laughs soon began to tone down to a simple chuckle,"Cool your grenades Gremlin, once was fine—even though I wouldn't have listened the third time anyway."

Y/n walked ahead of the boys before turning to them, "Are you coming?" The two followed her lead, Bakugo doing so reluctantly of course, "If you guys have any injuries tell me now, I haven't really been focusing my energy into my eyes so I can't do my usual quick check ups," she informed the boys as she walked. "Don't worry about us, we're fine," Kirishima responded, Y/n gave a nod in response before finally reaching the exit of the Collapse Zone, she was shocked at what had been going on while they were busy with their opponents.

"All Might—" Y/n mumbled, shocked at the sight she was seeing along with the other two. The Symbol of Peace was losing against his opponent, the trio quickly made their way towards the battle, "I'm going after that Warpie bastard!" Bakugo ran ahead of the two making Y/n furrow her brows in annoyance, "Are you insane! Bakugo!" The boy didn't halt his actions making her lose her temper, "Bakugo I know you can fucking hear me!" She prepared to call for the boy again but stopped herself as she saw a flash of green from the corner of her eye, "Izu—ku?"

The said boy ran towards All Might but as a result he was mid way inside of a warp. Bakugo— using his quirk— stopped the warp user that was in front of Izuku causing him to back away from the range of the attack.

"Out of my way Deku! He's mine!" Bakugo successfully brought the warp user down as Todoroki joined the fight ,using his ice to freeze the creature—that was currently mid battle with All Might— in place by his arm and leg. Y/n took this chance to catch up to her bestfriend, worried for the boy's safety, " Are you alright? " Y/n asked as she focused her power into her eyes to perform a check up on the boy.

"Yea I'm fine N/n but Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen are injured badly. Can you heal them?" Y/n was hesitant on leaving his side but she knew that he had improved and would continue to grow stronger, she had faith in her bestfriend's strength as she gave a nod in response before running off to her superiors aid.