𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴 ༾༾

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝗆𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗓

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝗆𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗓

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: self pleasure and descriptions of sexual acts will be mentioned in the chapter, proceed with caution.
Level:         - - -

      𖩩 : the girl turned to the boy behind her, her temper much worse than usual due to her lack of sleep the night before, "Shut up, I'm smarter than you and you know it bitch boy," Y/n heard her teacher stop his lecture, she knew what was coming next.

"Bakugo, L/n detention," the droopy eyed male ordered, the two glared at each other, "Look what you did idiot, I don't want to stay after school for a full ten minutes with you." Bakugo scoffed at her statement, "Really? 'Cause all you do is pull me off to the side after school to bitch to me." Y/n rolled her eyes, shifting her concentration onto the lecture, not wanting to add an additional ten minutes to her detention.

The school day came to an end which meant the beginning of detention. The two sat one seat away from each other as they listened to their teachers rules, "Rule one, no talking. Rule two, don't leave until this timer is done, I'm going home," the sleep deprived teacher waved, taking his leave as the timer ticked on his desk. The two stayed silent until they were sure their teacher had left the vicinity, "This is your fault," Y/n scoffed at the boy's accusations, "My fault? You were the one who just had to comment about how dumb I looked during his lecture."

Y/n mocked as she repeated his line back to him, Bakugo scoffed, "It wasn't my fault that you were looking stupid," Y/n sucked her teeth averting her gaze away from him, "Can you like—I don't know— shut up?" Bakugo was fuming, he wasn't one to follow orders especially not from Y/n, "No. Can you!" The girl took a deep breath, ready to tell the boy off until she heard the door to the classroom slide open.

"Huh? Brat, what did you do?" Y/n looked towards the entrance of the classroom seeing her mother, the woman gasped as her gaze shifted between the two, "Don't tell me you were— oh I knew I was a bad example," the woman shook her head, covering her face in shame. Y/n raised a brow slightly confused as to why her mother was acting this way, that is until the two caught on to what her mother's wild thoughts came up with.

"NO MOM WAIT! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK I SWEAR!" the girl's face raising in temperature from both embarrassment that her mother had even saw her as the type to do such things in a public area and anger that she had to come to that conclusion in front her rival. "SERIOUSLY LADY, IS THAT ALL YOUR MIND REVOLVES AROUND?!" Bakugo managed to keep his composure, although it was a challenge since it had caught him off guard just as much as it did to Y/n.

Meanwhile, her mother laughed at the two's reactions, "Oh, I know it wasn't that, I got the report from Aizawa," Midnight said between giggles. "At least you know it wasn't my fault," Y/n said as her face began to cool down, "It wasn't my fault either, what the hell!" as if the events before hadn't happened the two began to argue amongst each other once again.

"Blah, blah, blah, look I don't care who started what, just make up like a normal couple. You have eight minutes left," the two stopped their barking and faced the woman in disbelief. "Don't plan on making up with physical contact, wouldn't want your fellow classmates to come to class wondering how their desk got all sticky," the woman took her leave, not even waiting for the two to abject her outlandish theories.

"WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK!" The two shouted as she shut the door behind her, satisfied with her work she began to walk home, laughing occasionally at the teens reactions. The remaining  minutes of their detention the two sat in awkward silence.

'Thanks mom, you made the rest of this already horrible detention much more worse' Y/n mentally cursed her mother, her thoughts soon being stopped by the sound of ringing, she looked up as she saw Bakugo shutting the timer off and taking his leave, Y/n soon followed after. The walk out of the building was equally as awkward as the remaining time they spent in the empty room together.

Y/n grew tired of the silence and decided to break it, "Sorry—-about my mom, you know how she can be," the boy stayed silent making her a bit ticked off, not wanting to make the situation worse she decided to stay quiet. Bakugo couldn't respond even if he wanted to, he was afraid that if he uttered a word he would stutter. The embarrassment that he was feeling minutes prior had flooded back to him as the seductive woman's words echoed in his mind.

That's why, when he reached the exit of the school he picked up his pace as he made his way home, his attempts to lose the girl a success. "That crazy woman," he grumbled, "Fucking puberty," he cursed under his breath.

Y/n blinked as she watched Bakugo disappear from her line of vision, "Well I wouldn't wait for you either," she sucked her teeth and made her way home. "Mom really needs a filter," she shook her head as she thought back to her mother's comments.

Once she was home she decided to take a long shower, as did Bakugo in his designated home.

His thoughts wandering off as he felt the scorching hot water hit his wet and glossy skin. Y/n stood in the shower, watching the fog cover the glass door of her shower slowly. "I wonder—" the girl took her body wash, putting a dollop of its contents onto the loofa, its scent taking over her senses as she began to lather it onto her arms, then her neck, her legs, and finally her chest, "—what it would feel like."

Her thoughts slowly wandering off as she lathered the soapy substance onto her slowly hardening buds as she stepped under the running water, one of her hands unconsciously moving towards her entrance as the water washed off the suds, her breath hitched at the electrifying feeling she got by just the mere touch of her fingers over her entrance.

Bakugo experimenting with the feeling in his own shower, his hand wrapped around his hardened erection, the two hesitant on continuing with their individual thoughts filling up with the thoughts of one another, but—

None of them continued with their actions and just continued with the remainder of their shower.