𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖲𝖠𝖭

𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐒𝖻𝗍𝗌

𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐒
𝖻𝗍𝗌

     𖩩 : "i told you to wait !" Izuku shouted as the smoke finally dispersed. "You were always behind me, our entire lives you stuck to me, I couldn't get rid of you no matter how much I tried you kept coming back," Bakugo sneered through a growl.

"Listen to me!" Bakugo ignored the boy as he sent an explosive attack his direction. Izuku dodged by jumping back which further enraged Bakugo. "God damn it! Stop running! Stand up and fight!"

The explosion user attacked Izuku once more, each attack being more powerful than the other. "We both admire him so why?" The blonde's voice boomed, "WHY?!" Izuku blocked the incoming attack with a kick to the outside of Bakugo's hands, causing the blonde's hands to shoot up upon impact.

"TELL ME!" As his hands were brought towards the air, Bakugo created an explosion in between both of his hands. Though this explosion was much bigger than the ones he had been sending before.

'This is getting out of hand, that idiot fully intends to send that large explosion towards Izuku,' Y/n took a deep breathe as she knew what she had to do next. She stepped out of the corner, though she was still out of sight.

But when she was about to take another step, she went no further, not out of fear—but because she didn't have to. Bakugo unexpectedly lost his balance which caused him to fall into a seated position. Izuku's green lightning immediately dispersed as he realized what just happened.

He offered a hand to the blonde, "Hey, are you alri—-" Bakugo declined the boy's help as he slapped his scarred hand away in anger, "DON'T YOU DARE WORRY ABOUT ME!"

The blonde got back onto his feet, he slightly stumbled in the process yet kept his balance. "ATTACK ME!" Izuku didn't oblige, he stood in place and didn't move an inch. Bakugo's eyes never left the ground upon arising from his previous position.

Many emotions swirled within him yet one was still dominant than the other. His head played back every moment that lead up to this day. "Why won't you attack!" The explosion user grunted in frustration. "Why did I end up having to chase after someone who was always so far behind me?!"

The girl's eyes slightly widened as she heard the undeniable waver of the boy's voice. 'Is he—' Y/n couldn't even finish her own thought as it was interrupted by the blonde.

"Why did a damn small fry like you get strong and become the number one hero's side kick?! His favorite! You got so much better, and I destroyed All Might!" Bakugo lowered his head, it was an unbelievable sight for Izuku to witness before him.

Y/n was shocked to watch the boy she had always found so conceited, crumble in front of her eyes. Though, it wasn't the only thing to shock her to her core. "I admired him so much!" Bakugo shouted as he finally lifted his head from the ground, even from afar the girl could see his expression.