𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒𝖻𝗍𝗌

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝖻𝗍𝗌

  𖩩 : "let's go find him right now!" Fat Gum exclaimed as he clenched fist. Rock Lock scoffed as he gave the two students beside him a side eyed glance, "Wouldn't this have been resolved already if those two had just taken the child?"

Nighteye didn't hesitate on taking the blame for the students, "Even though they didn't know the full story they acted to save the girl."

"Midoriya was willing to bear the risk of taking her then, but Mirio thought ahead and acted to try again when the odds were better." Though, even with those words, the two boys still felt frustrated with themselves. Their thoughts filled with blame and mockery towards themselves.

And Nighteye acknowledge their frustration without them having to say a word. "The ones most frustrated here right now are these two." Before Nighteye could go on with another word, both Togata and Izuku abruptly stood from their seats simultaneously. Their looks once filled with frustration were replaced with determined and anger filled ones, "We will take Eri next time.." Izuku began.

"And protect her!" the two promised. Nighteye looked up from the desk, his eyes filled with equal determination, "That's right. That is our goal." Y/n subtly smiled as she looked at the two boys, 'And we, with no doubt, will accomplish that goal.'

Though, their looks of determination soon faltered as Rock Lock put in another word, "It's fine for the kids to show off, but if it's what we think, that girl's the crux the young head will want to hide, right?"

"She got out because of some kind of trouble. On top of that, some kid heroes saw her. You think he'll just keep her at home? I wouldn't if i were him" Izuku and Togata furrowed their brows as they realized Rock Lock had a point, Chisaki would act cautiously. "Even if we push our way in, it won't matter if she's not there. Have you already identified where she is?"

Ryukyu briefly lowered her head, "He's right. How about it, Nighteye?" Ryukyu turned her attention towards Nighteye once more, "That is the real issue," Nighteye began, "Since we don't know how far their plans have gotten, we have one chance to strike when it counts."

The screen soon switched to a map, different places were marked under a symbol. "To that end, we have found groups with connections to Hassaikai or land owned by Hassaikai and made a thorough list as possible." Y/n's eyes shifted towards Night eye from the map behind him.

"I would like you all to investigate each place and narrow the list down to possible locations." The local heroes soon realized their purpose in being there.