PARTY!!! pt. 6 - ish

ok honestly, i don't even really remember what was supposed to happen

i wrote a few things in my notes but not a lot so this might be really short

ok so my notes said:
- at the party, they play spin the bottle and/or truth or dare and the kami, kiri, and mina (and uraraka?) try to get momo and jirou together (7 minutes in heaven? or they kiss and jirou is like "i like you")

- also at the party, bakugo and sero don't go cuz they already made chocolate a few days before (together) (and it was bakugo's idea) (actually sero kept pushing bakugo to make chocolate and he eventually gave in) but they do have a lil appearance

- not at the party but like in that arc thingy, sero drops the chocolate and stuff at his dad's house along with the sweets he was gonna give his dad so then the night of the party, sero goes to retrieve them and then he gives them to kiri and kami the next day and everything is okay!!!

and i definitely had more ideas but i completely forget what they were but uhh i guess i'll make things up on the spot and try to write as much as possible.

1. they have the party
2. bakugo and sero don't show up
3. sero only goes down to the kitchen to get a drink/snack and to check out how it's going (and to get hugs and kisses from his bf)
4. the dekusquad makes cupcakes and decorate them to look like each other and they give them to each other when they're done (they also made small separate chocolates to give each other for valentine's day)
5. sato is there for support, like to make sure no one burns down the kitchen and screws up their chocolate (tsuyu helps too)
6. kami is making little chocolates for sero made out of milk chocolate and some are have little lightening bolts in the middle (which are made of white chocolate) and some are pikachu shaped and kami tried to made them more colorful with white chocolate with different colored food colorings but messed up a lot and now the pikachus look a little... murderous...
7. mina just took hershey bars and used white chocolate to decorate it and she gave one to eachember of the bakusquad, including jirou, but she gave the bitterest chocolate she could find to bakugo, and she also gave one to hagekure and decorated hers especially cute and lovingly
8. kirishima chopped up some peppers and a bit of hot sauce with dark chocolate and shaped it into an explosion for bakugo and gave the extra to the bakusquad (without explaining that they were spicy so they all got kinda pranked)
9. jirou made brownies for momo with hagekure and ojiro and koda and she put little heart-shaped sprinkles in them
10. shouji and tokoyami made little dark chocolates
11. mineta...... is stuck in a block of chocolate in the rarest corner of the lounge room for attempting to put "gross liquids" in them and give it to all the girls (he tried to get help from aizawa but aizawa didn't give a shit and approved to put him in chocolate cuz it's better than putting the girls in potential harm (but aizawa at least gave mineta a breathing hole))
12. momo got help from tsuyu and the rest of the dekusquad to make heart shaped chocolates (she was gonna buy expensive chocolates but the girls got her to agree that making it would be more thoughtful, so she did)
13. when they were done making chocolates and cleaning up, they all watched a movie together (and sero decided to join so he could cuddle w his bf and hang out with his friends) (and bakugo was forced to come down as well)
14. they played a few games and then started a movie marathon. so after the movie was over, another movie was put on and some left but most stayed. but as they watched another movie or two, more people left, leaving less than 15 people left.
15. the fifth and final movie they watched was howl's moving castle and most of them were asleep. the ones awake were shoji, sero, and todoroki, who all helped put blankets over the ones sleeping.
16. todoroki left to go his own room to sleep because he doesn't feel comfortable sleeping upright and on the hardware floor.
17. shouji also left to go to his own room so he could take off his mask and go to sleep properly
18. sero stayed to watch the rest of the movie and sleep with his boyfriend and friends. when he went back to his spot where he was sitting earlier, he noticed that kaminari had woken up from the missing warmth on his left side and the unfamiliar place his head was resting
19. sero: oh sorry did i wake you