dates

^ their outfits, except kami's shirt doesn't actually say dumbass. this was very lazily drawn. this is the only drawing so far that's owned by me
the pov is probably gonna be switching quite a few times so pay attention or else it'll get confusing. i like writing in kiri's pov so that's why it's written from his point of view a lot, but i will be writing in other character's pov in this chapter

also some ideas for future chats/fanfics would be much appreciated so if you have any drop them here

group chat name:
the broliest bros

nicknames:
mina: pinkbro
kirishima: hardbro
denki: pikabro
sero: tapebro
bakugo: king

saturday, july 18
i'm just gonna do kiri pov
10:15 am
baby shark do do do baby shark do do d- i press the screen of my phone and my alarm stops. i wake up and sit up, keeping my eyes closed and my mind blank. it's bright and i'm regretting going to bed at 2:30 in the morning. i was up late watching a three hour documentary about crimson riot. i swear, how midoriya is with all might is different than i am with crimson riot. i only have two figurines and five posters. i bet midoriya has like 20 or more posters and four or five figurines. he probably has even more all might stuff than just figurines and posters. i was watching a documentary about crimson riot because i thought it would get my mind off bakugo for awhile. i was thinking about how mina, kaminari, and sero we're talking about how they thought that bakugo had a crush, which i think so too. but, i'm scared of if he does actually have one, and if he does, who it is.

anyways, i eventually open my eyes and slowly get used to the light. i stretch a little bit and get out of bed and stretch some more. then, i grab my phone and walk over to my desk and sit down in my spinny chair. i text mina.

pinkbro

hardbro: hey mina!

hardbro: when and where do you wanna meet?

a few minutes pass and she doesn't reply. i'm guessing that she's still asleep. my alarm suddenly goes off again so i'm guessing that i hit the snooze button instead. i turn it off and walk downstairs to find my moms making breakfast.

kairy: hey sweet pea,

kairy: good morning

kirishima: good morning momma

asami: good mornin

kirishima: good morning mom

asami: breakfast will be ready to ten

kirishima: mkay

i sit down on the couch and watch whatever's on. soul eater was on. it's the part where crona is about to slash maka, but then soul jumps in front and gets cut instead. i think soul is so manly, especially in that scene. he risked his life to save his partner.

by the time the commercials came on, breakfast was ready. to be honest, watching that wasn't the best thing to watch before eating, because i kinda lost my appetite, but i'll still eat a little.

today for breakfast was bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast. it was delicious and packed with protein which is totally manly!

after putting my dishes in the dishwasher, i headed back upstairs to get dressed. i first picked up my phone to see if mina responded and she did.