tag! ur it

here's a looooooooooooooooooooong chapter to make up for my absence. this is what i've been working on, but it took awhile because there were a few times where i wasn't sure what to write or i was being lazy. anyways, thank you for waiting and i hope you enjoy! (also, the ending gives off multishipper vibes)

friday, january 11
deku pov
hello! it's midoriya here! i know all you kacchan fans probably don't want to see me, but just for a little bit, i'm going to be telling the story from my point of view. let's begin!

=======================================

as i walked out of my dorm to go to school for the day, i was stopped by iida, who was surprisingly still in his pajamas.

deku: what's wrong iida?! why are you still in your pajamas?

iida: (waving his arm) well midoriya, as class president, i was informed to tell everyone that we don't have school because it has snowed so much!

deku: oh thanks for telling me

deku: i guess i should get changed then

deku: i'll talk to you in a bit

iida: okay! i will be informing everyone else

deku: see you!

i closed my door again and changed into a white "t-shirt" t-shirt and light blue pajama pants. i walked down to the lounge room to see kacchan and sero making eggs and ham. i asked i could have some and kacchan said no, but sero said yes. so, i sat on the couch with todoroki while waiting for my food. todoroki was eating soba while watching kaminari and kirishima play super smash bros on the switch that kiri got for christmas.

after about ten minutes, kacchan yelled for us to get our food. i grabbed a plate and got some food and sat in the same place i was in before.

deku: todoroki, what are you gonna do today?

todoroki: i was thinking or visiting my mom and maybe train

deku: oh! that sounds like a good idea! can i train with you?

todoroki: of course! just tell me when you're free

deku: ok!

i finished my breakfast and sat there, snuggling with todoroki. and then... kacchan yelled at us again.

bakugo: eww get a room, you shits!

kaminari: i could say the same to you the other day when we all slept in my room... (whispers) don't kill me

bakugo: what'd yA SAY?!?! YOU WHAT ME TO BEAT YOU UP?!?!

kaminari: noooo don't kill me

then sero and kiri held bakugo back with their quirks. mina was in the middle of making a s'mores while this was all happening. it was an interesting scene, but i'm pretty sure it's the usual with the bakusquad.

deku: i wonder what we should do with this snow day, besides training

todoroki: i think the bakusquad mentioned that they might have a snow fight later or something and then get hot chocolate

deku: ooo that sounds fun

todoroki: if you join, i might

deku: i'll go ask!

todoroki: ok

i walked over to the bakusquad, where i immediately get attacked by kacchan, but i ask anyways.

deku: hey

bakugo: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DEKU

deku: aah kacchan!