oh christmas tree! oh christmas tree!

a christmas special~

december 25
kiri pov
the dorm smelled like pine and fire burning. the smells were from the fireplace, which had a fire going, and the tall christmas tree that aizawa-sensei picked out. (we suspect that he went on a date with present mic and they took eri-chan with them to pick it out) the students of class 1-A helped put it up and decorate the dorm.

the dorm was all festive and everyone was getting ready for a big christmas party that we're going to have in the dorm. we're all going to be in santa outfits and there's going to be so much food and presents. it's going to be so much fun!

at the moment, it's 1 o'clock. the chicken is in the middle of being cooked, which was prepared by aizawa-sensei and sato is helping with it, too. some people are out, buying food or things we need for the party. later on, todoroki is making soba. tokoyami will be making curry and shoji will be making beef and potatoes, with the help of ojiro.

the party starts at 2:30 and ends at 6. that way, everyone can then go home, have christmas with their families, and spend some time with them. i'm excited to see my moms again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at 2:30
iida: okay! is everyone in their santa outfits?! now let's gather around and begin our christmas party!!

kiri: bakugo! you have to put on the costume!

bakugo: fuck no! it's gross!

bakugo: we all know that santa isn't real anyways!

kiri: but it's for fun!

kiri: plus everyone can be matching!

bakugo: no! i can have fun without wearing it and i don't fucking want to be matching with anyone! especially stupid fucking deku!

kiri: but you can match with me!

iida: READY! one... two... three...

everyone (but bakugo): MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

kiri: bakugo! say merry christmas!

bakugo: (sighs) (whispers) merry... christmas

kiri: yay!

kiri: now put this on (holding up the santa outfit)!

bakugo: that's still a no

kiri: oh c'mon!

mina: (motioning for him to go over to her) hey kiri!

kiri: what's up?

mina: okay... so like we could...

*10 minutes later*

kiri: hey bakugo! come here!

bakugo: what's up shitty hair?

kiri: could you sit in my lap?

bakugo: no

kiri: pretty please~

kiri: i won't make you crocs the next time we go out

kiri: and you can choose the stores

bakugo: ...fine

kiri: yay!

kiri: (whispers) bakugo... i'm sorry

kiri: (grabs bakugo by the waist and secures his grip by hardening his skin)

bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR?!?!?!

mina and kaminari: (rushes in and forces bakugo to put on a santa hat and jacket)