classroom is gay (extra)

inspired by something that me and my friend did in math class. this is pretty poorly written and it's like five seconds long.

group chat name:
a can of pringles

nicknames:
mina: queen
kirishima: sharkboy
denki: zapyotits
sero: soyboy
bakugo: king

wednesday, september 27
kiri pov
after school, the five of us stayed in the classroom. until aizawa got here, we kinda just did whatever. kami, mina, and sero were playing cards against humanity, which i have no idea what that is, but it sounds boring (but it sounds like they're having fun so maybe it is fun?). i sat in the chair that was closest to the window so i could look outside. it was rainy outside and looked depressing but it was probably more exciting than in detention.

i suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and because i was so zoned out, i jumped. i turned around and it was bakugo. he chuckled a bit. apparently he came to sit on the windowsill (and chat?).

the chair that i'm sitting on was only like half of a foot away from the windowsill so i could almost put my head on it.

speaking of putting my head on something, i could put my head on bakugo's lap. so i did... but then aizawa walked in the classroom and it got quiet.

aizawa: desperate and go back to your assigned seats or else your getting detention again.

aizawa: also be quiet