sero meets little sister (extra)

sorry it took so long to update! i was being lazy, but i also had a bunch of homework during the weekend so i couldn't find time or inspiration to finish it, but i finally did it!

sero pov
the next morning, i wake up and check my phone for the time. it's already 11:22. i turn to my other side to find denki. i lowkey forgot that denki was here.

i kiss his forehead and get out of bed. i get ready, putting on a really baggy white t-shirt and some grey sweatpants. before waking up denki, i brush my teeth and my hair.

after at least fifteen minutes, he gets up and i give him some clothes to wear... well, it's more like he went through my drawers and got his own clothes. that's what happens when you've been friends with someone for so many years.

he decided to wear a black t-shirt that was still too big for him even though it was a shirt that actually fit me properly (it was one of the only ones since i prefer baggy clothes). he also put on some grey shorts. he brushed his teeth with an extra tooth brush and i did his hair for him since he was still half asleep. i just put it in a ponytail.

we walk down for breakfast, which is grilled cheese and bacon. my dad doesn't really know how to make a good breakfast because neither of us usually eat breakfast. i've heard that my mom was really good at making breakfast though. it was lunch time so i guess it's fine that he didn't make breakfast food.

my dad was just finishing the bacon as we sat down. denki immediately grabs a grilled cheese while i get back up to get drinks for the three of us. "hey denki! what would you like?" i call out, "we have milk, water, orange juice, and apple juice." "apple juice!" he says and i respond with "gotcha".

i grab two glasses to fill with juice, one's orange, and the other is apple. i make my dad a cup of coffee and add a little bit of milk. i put them on a tray and carry them to the table. my dad finally sits down and everyone grabs their drinks. "thank you for this meal!" we all say and start to eat.

we talked about a lot of stuff such as kaida, me and denki's relationship, our friends, etc. then, we finish our meal and clean up. we decide to cuddle on the couch and play pokémon on our 3Ds.

about an hour and a half later, we walk to the park. we start playing the games we played as a kid, which gave me a lot of nostalgia. i try to go on the monkey bars, but i'm way too tall for them. when i stand next to them, they go up to my chin. i can climb on top of them though. thinking about it, i always cheated at monkey bars with my quirk. i actually practiced using my quirk using monkey bars. denki was also too tall for it, but still can't get on top of the monkey bars.

he gives up and walks over to the swings. he begins to swing. using my quirk, i sit on the bar that the swings hang off of. i flip back, still hanging onto the bar with my legs. when denki notices me, he stops. he then walked over to spot where i was hanging from and kisses me. "hey handsome~" he says in a flirty voice. chuckling, i respond, "haha you're such a dork." i continue to kiss him back.

i let go of the bar i was hanging from. i flip over and i land on my feet. i then grab denki's shoulders and he looks really confused, but before he can do anything, i peck him on the cheek and run as fast as i can. it takes him a second, but he eventually chases me.

i start running the way back to my house, which isn't that far away from the park. it's like two blocks maybe. i slow down to see if denki will catch up to me. i turn around and denki has already given up and started walking. i wait for him and when he notices me, he runs up to me, but i don't bother moving. he throws himself on me, grabbing my face. i almost fall, but somehow, i'm still able to keep myself from falling. he steals a soft kiss and jumps off of me. he's so cute i thought, starting to laugh a bit. denki starts laughing too. i think for a solid minute, we were standing there, just laughing.

while the laughs fade off, we start walking again. the whole walk back to my house, we quote memes and vines. i was gonna kiss him again, but his house was right there (since we passed it to get to the park). so, when we arrived, as soon as we walk in the door, i kiss him. "uh-umm... i'm sitting right here," we heard a voice and it was my dad sitting on the couch. "o-oh right, sorry," i told him.

we go upstairs to get dressed in actual outfits that we could go out in. i put on a tank top with a orangey-yellow, black, and white hoodie. i also put on light blue ripped jeans. i grab all the accessories and clothes i was wearing yesterday so i can bring them back to the dorms. denki just puts on what he wore yesterday (don't worry, they're washed) because he didn't want to bring any new clothes to the dorms or leave him clothes.

we grab all the stuff we need to bring back to the dorms with us and head downstairs. we say goodbye and was planning to leave, but it ended up being a very long goodbye. i guess i get it though. my dad hasn't seen his only son for awhile and with his wife gone, he's probably been pretty lonely. so when his son does come home, he's happy and doesn't want him to leave again. plus, his son is a hero who is in danger of dying everyday. but to be fair, i'm also worried for my dad. a villain could come and attack and he could die.

sorry, let's stop with the sad topic. we leave and on our way to the train station, we stop by denki's house to say bye to kaida and their dad. but, their dad isn't there, it's just kaida watching some drama on the tv. so, we say bye to her and tell her to tell bye to her dad.

on the way to the dorms, we go shopping for a bit. i buy a hoodie and a belt that i thought looked cool. denki didn't see anything interesting until we went into a thrift store. he bought a jean jacket, yellow shorts with a black stripe on the side, some funky socks, and a bracelet. we also decided to grab some pizza to share with our class and we grab some dessert as well. 

we finally get back and everyone's joyed that we brought food. we sat on the couch with plates filled with pizza, along with kirishima and bakugo. although i did miss my dad, i'm relieved to finally be back from all the chaos from babysitting kaida to a bunch of gaming to having fun at the park to spending with my dad to shopping on the way to the dorms. it was a very fun, but tiring day.

this became a lot longer than i first anticipated but i guess it's a good thing since i haven't updated in awhile. also, for once i used punctuation for the dialogue for once. i have a christmas special coming up (hopefully i can finish it in time) so look forward to that. i also might have some angst planned.