about quinn

i forgot about giving you guys a description and pic of quinn. well, here's a little bit about quinn!

(when i was first thinking about their quirk, i was thinking of a wizard/witch so she also makes a lot of healing potions and things like that)

here's their picture:

haha i drew it in like 10-15 minutes

haha i drew it in like 10-15 minutes. it's not exactly how i wanted it to be, but the general concept is what's important, right?

here's their past:

they first realized that they didn't like identifying as a girl was in their last year of middle school. they weren't really sure if they entirely liked being a guy more even if they liked wearing male clothing more. they decided to come out to their friends and only a few really accepted them fully, but at least no rumors were spread. they had, and still have this very understanding female friend named spencer. for their birthday, spencer's got them a binder and they were so happy that they cried. that summer, they came out to their parents and it wasn't the best thing (it was better than kami's), so they moved out. they didn't have a hateful relationship with their parents afterwards, but they still wanted to move out so they could be themself. at first they lived with their older cousin who lived close to UA and was fine with their gender and sexuality. they got monthly allowance from their kind mother who still loved them even though she wasn't really sure that she accepted quinn's sexuality and stuff. quinn lived off the allowance for awhile, until they could start working. since then, they've been working at Zune's. they go to a nearby college to study nursing. they were never sure what they wanted to do in life, but they have always liked heroes and thought that being able to give them support would be cool. their first thoughts were an police officer or nurse. they thought that nursing would've been a little easier then being a police officer even though that they'd probably get more judgement being a nurse since they were non-binary and all.

i also wrote a past for kaida. i'm not sure if i said it or not, but here it is (warning: violence, blood/gore, throwing up) :

(her memory is fuzzy and it hurts her head to try to remember, but) she was born on june 4th in a happy family until her dad got angry at her for spending too much time with her mother and he got incredibly jealous of his daughter and around when she was two, her dad pointed a gun at her to try to kill her, but her mom was protecting her, and since he loved her too much, he didn't shoot her. instead he pointed it at himself and shot himself. her mother was in a cage of grief for a few weeks and then realized that she has someone to take care of and live for. after a few years of taking care of her, her mom got tired of how much pain it is to take care of a child by herself so while she was cooking she took the knife she was chopping with and chopped her hand off. then, kaida threw up from seeing all the blood and the hand separate from her mother and from it reminding her of her father and then fainted. a few hours later, she wakes back up and runs out screaming and ends up somewhere in the side of the road. a police officer finds her and asks her what's wrong, but she either stays silent or screams or just cries. he looks up her family and stuff, goes to her house, and then calls 911. they pick up the very dead body and she goes to the hospital too, but in a different truck because they realized that it seemed like she couldn't stand seeing her mother anymore. a month or so later, she went to a orphanage. while she was at the orphanage, she started punching back her past memories and forgetting them because of how much fun she was having with the other kids and her personality changed 180. while in the orphanage, she went to kindergarten like the other kids her age. she kept going to school and eventually, when she was in sixth grade, beginning of october, kami's dad went to the orphanage for his job and noticed her. at that moment, he thought that he could use some company with kaminari gone, so he got her and continued to be happy together... and then kaminari found out and the three of them were happy! well... i guess until kaminari comes out.

yes, i gave them both depressing pasts (although quinn's isn't as bad). not sure why, but i did it anyways.

btw, i read all y'all's comments and some of them are wack. are y'all good?

sorry just thought i'd put that out there

like now there's this very long string of comments on one of the sleepover parts i think i have no idea what you guys are talking about but whatever

also, yes, i read all the comments

i don't get that many sooo yeah

i mean, at least at the same time so i have to patience and to me to read them all

and i love a lot of them

some are weird and some are funny

but i love them all

ok anyways thank you as always! and see ya next chapter i guess!