fuwafuwa time

fuwafuwa = fluffy
the title to this chapter reminds me of an anime i've watched
some serokami for your soul

group chat name:
a can of pringles

nicknames:
mina: queen
kirishima: sharkboy
denki: zapyotits
sero: soyboy
bakugo: king

sunday, october 20
kami pov
i open my eyes to see my tape boy wrapped around me. i gaze at him for awhile. i look at his straight (unlike him), jet black hair and his sleek eyelashes. my eyes follow his facial features, going down, and so forth. i look at his small nose and his mouth. i look at his adam's apple. i look at his collar bone and the hem of his shirt. i feel tempted to kiss my neck. i would kiss his cheek, but i'm too short for that and he's golfing me too tight so i can't reach. but, then he spoke.

sero: umm... denki

sero: (opening his eyes) could you stop staring at me?

kami: oh (blushes)

kami: were you awake the whole time?

sero: no, but i woke up to the feeling that someone was staring at me

sero: i didn't dare open my eyes tho

kami: i see

kami: well! (flipping over sero so he's on top of sero) you're finally awake!

kami: (kisses sero) good morning!

sero: (looks at clock) ... more like good afternoon

kami: oh it's already 3:10

sero: how long have you been awake?

kami: not too long. probably for about twenty minutes

sero: oh

sero: so wanna eat?

kami: yes!

kami: before that...

sero: ??

kami: (hugs sero and kisses sero like ten times)

sero: (blushes) geez (whispers) you're so cute

kami: (gets up and pulls sero) now lets go!

sero: mkay

kami: oh wait

sero: what's up?

kami: can i do you're hair?

sero: why is it a mess?

kami: (no) ...yes

sero: mkay

hehe, hanta didn't know what he was about to let me do.

i put his hair in pigtails.

kami: hehe

sero: what? did you do something funny with my hair?

kami: no

kami: c'mon let's go downstairs

sero pov
we walk to the elevator to take us to the first floor where the kitchen is. we arrive at the first floor and walk to the kitchen, holding hands. some people are looking at me and kinda giggling. denki definitely did something to my hair. mina is sitting on the couch with the dekusquad, except iida, watching stranger things so i ask her.

sero: hey mina

mina: pfft (giggles)

sero: he did something to my hair didn't he

mina: what haha no

sero: mhmm sure

mina: it's fine

mina: you look cute

sero: (sarcastic) thanks

i go to the kitchen to get denki. i grab his waist from behind and put my chin on his shoulder to see what he was doing. he was looking at the pantry to find something to make. i let go of him and grab the box of pokémon mac and cheese that he had in one of his hands. i don't trust him with cooking, even if it's boxed stuff.

when i was done cooking, i split the mac and cheese in half and put it in two bowls, one for denk, and one for me. i topped mine with chicken for protein (i sound like kirishima). i stuck sporks in the two bowls, gave one to denki, and sat down to eat.

kaminari: mmm this is good

sero: i'm glad

kaminari: wait- y'know how the bakusquad calls me pikachu?

sero: yeah?

kaminari: (sticking up a pikachu shaped noodle) then is this cannibalism?

sero: pfft

sero: no i don't think so

kaminari: really? ok

jirou, who was in the kitchen while denki asked that question, then started laughing. i'm guessing she heard what he said. a few others were chuckling too.

5:06 pm
after watching a few episodes of stranger things with the others (which earned me some cuddles from denki (because he was kinda freaked out) with was adorable), we went back to denki's room.

we cuddled and kissed and all that gay shit. it was so nice. denki looked adorable sleeping against my chest (like usual). his face looked so chubby when pressed up against my chest. i still wonder how he gets his hair to be the way it is but it's as crazy as ever. sometimes he makes his dumb face while sleeping (which is always freaking hilarious), but not tonight. he's so cute.

actually, the reason why we're cuddling right now is because we were watching a movie, but denki fell asleep soon after the movie started. i think the only movie he fully stayed awake for were pokémon movies that we watching together. oh, and detective pikachu.

then, i just admired and went of my phone for about one or two hours. so by then, i was really freaking hungry, but i couldn't dare leave denki. there are a few reasons why i'm not gonna leave him:
1. we're both comfortable and warm
2. he's freaking cute
3. i might wake him up

so basically if i disturb him in any way it'll make me feel bad, so i'm not gonna leave. i think around seven, i fall asleep.